Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sukhov

Coronavirus Epidemic

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

China has donated 1,000 ventilators to New York as the U.S. state battles an extraordinary outbreak of COVID-19.

“This is a big deal and it’s going to make a significant difference for us,” Gov. Andrew Cuomo said.

12:19 PM · Apr 4, 2020·SocialFlow

2 hours ago, jakeem said:

28a_ytJJ_bigger.jpg

The Trump administration reportedly failed to move forward with an Obama-era plan to make millions of protective masks for healthcare workers

10:54 AM · Apr 4, 2020·SocialFlow

Sadly trump's racism against Obama is negatively impacting Millions of Americans today.

Racism is toxic for the whole society.

• Sad 1

MV5BMTg0NzkyMTIyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDk3

I just learned that my dear dear friend, Jay Benedict an American actor died today in London from complications of the coronavirus.  I'm heart broken.  At least three other friends presently have the disease.

• Sad 7

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump is sounding today like he did during the period when he was calling for an Easter opening, emphasizing that the country needs to get open soon and can't do this for long, even as his administration maintains distancing guidelines through end of April.

4:44 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Fauci keeps emphasizing that physical separation is critical, "our most important tool." He says vaccines and drugs will help later, but this is what's essential now. "As sobering and difficult as this is, what we are doing is making a difference...we really need to continue."

4:47 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client

fQrin-BI_bigger.jpg

Trump continuing to express impatience with distancing measures: "We have to get this country open...this country was not designed to be closed...we had the greatest we ever had...we're paying people to stay home...and they want to go to work."

4:56 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web Client

TOnfByc7_bigger.jpg

Trump: “I want fans back in arenas.... They want to see basketball and baseball and football and hockey. They want to see their sports. They want to go onto the golf courses and breathe nice, clean, beautiful fresh air... I think it’s going to be sooner rather than later.”

4:51 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter for iPad

7 hours ago, jakeem said:

Va64RXVb_bigger.jpg

.@realDonaldTrump told sports commissioners and execs the NFL season should start on time in SEPTEMBER, and that he hopes fans can return as soon as August. From @AdamSchefter and @wojespn:

3:30 PM · Apr 4, 2020·Twitter Web App

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

"We have to get this country open...this country was not designed to be closed...we had the greatest we ever had...we're paying people to stay home...and they want to go to work."

Translation - My hotels and golf courses are losing money and are going to go teets up.

6 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Trump: “I want fans back in arenas.... They want to see basketball and baseball and football and hockey. They want to see their sports. They want to go onto the golf courses and breathe nice, clean, beautiful fresh air... I think it’s going to be sooner rather than later.”

ditto.

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2020 at 9:52 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Thursday, April 2nd 2020

6,075-- Coronavirus deaths in the United States

245,066-- Confirmed Coronavirus cases in the United States

On 4/3/2020 at 10:07 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Friday, April 3rd 2020

7,392-- Coronavirus deaths in the United States

277,161-- Confirmed Coronavirus cases in the United States

Saturday, April 4th 2020

8,452--  Coronavirus deaths in the United States