Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Coronavirus Epidemic

8 hours ago, noah80 said:

mcc.png

Where did she get the potential "2 million deaths" info from? Is the source credible?

I wonder how many of those dead 200,000 + Americans voted for trump?

I wonder how many of those dead 200,000 + Americans believed trump when he said covid-19 was a hoax?

And I wonder what all those dead Americans from covid-19--

who voted for trump and believed his downplaying of the covid-19 pandemic--

Thought of trump as they Lay Dying from covid-19 alone in the hospital?

On 9/14/2020 at 7:01 AM, Bogie56 said:

trump's strategy for fighting the deadly coronavirus pandemic in his own words, in his own voice:

"I wanted to always play it down.

I still like playing it down."

On 9/21/2020 at 10:42 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Monday, September 21st 2020

204, 506---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020

205, 471---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

From CNN re: COVID 19 Pandemic or the Trump Pandemic

"To put it in another perspective, the total US coronavirus death toll is equivalent to one 9/11 attack every day for 66 days. The US coronavirus death toll is more than the number of Americans killed in battle in the five most recent wars combined: the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Iraq War, the War in Afghanistan and the Persian Gulf War.

No matter how you do the math, you’re left with truly horrifying figures. But those figures represent so much more. They represent real lives, real people who leave behind devastated families and unfinished legacies. People who, were it not for this virus, would probably still be alive today. No comparison can properly convey such a loss.

53 minutes ago, noah80 said:

STUPID PEOPLE

TRUMP IS KILLING AMERICA

stu.png

stu1.png

stu2.png

What I don't understand is why massive numbers of these people are not getting sick and some dying.

23 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump's strategy for fighting the deadly coronavirus pandemic in his own words, in his own voice:

"I wanted to always play it down.

I still like playing it down."

Tuesday, September 22nd 2020

205, 471---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020

206, 593---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

38 minutes ago, jakeem said:

pKRddT3o_bigger.png

61% of voters nationally and 57% of voters in 6 swing states worry that President Trump is pushing to release a coronavirus vaccine too quickly in order to boost his reelection chances this year, according to new CNBC/@ChangePolls survey.

61% of voters say trump would release an unsafe vaccine before the election in order to get votes.

* Expand for CNBC Survey

19 hours ago, cigarjoe said:

takes two weeks to show if its going to affect you 

True, but even after earlier events, there does not seem to be the high number of infected and dying people you would expect.  Not saying that I do not believe masks and social distancing are required to protect us.

On 9/22/2020 at 4:35 PM, noah80 said:

mcc.png

Where did she get the potential "2 million deaths" info from? Is the source credible?

The 2 million deaths was a figure that was suggested if the President did absolutely nothing.  No masks, not tests, no social distancing.

So hooray, he put down his remote for a couple of minutes.

But they fail to add that only a lunatic would do absolutely nothing at all.  It is debatable if Trump's travel ban helped or exasperated the pandemic.  After all a lot of sick people flooded back to the United States and were kept in close confines in airports for hours on end with no plan in place to have anyone self-isolate upon return.

Dr. Fauci said the other day that the figures do not lie.  200,000 deaths is not a success story.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

i8EZpjPO_bigger.jpg

He's using taxpayer funds to literally buy votes. How is this even close to legal?

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

As an election bribe, trump offers $200 Pharmaceutical cards to Medicare senior citizens.

Of course, those seniors who have already died from the coronavirus will not be able to take advantage of this.

So many senior nursing homes are hot bed clusters of covid-19 that it has become a forgotten American Tragedy.....

On 9/22/2020 at 11:44 PM, Princess of Tap said:

I wonder how many of those dead 200,000 + Americans voted for trump?

I wonder how many of those dead 200,000 + Americans believed trump when he said covid-19 was a hoax?

And I wonder what all those dead Americans from covid-19--

who voted for trump and believed his downplaying of the covid-19 pandemic--

Thought of trump as they Lay Dying from covid-19 alone in the hospital?

On 9/23/2020 at 11:15 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Wednesday, September 23rd 2020

206, 593---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

Thursday, September 24th 2020

207, 538---

Dead Americans

From Covid-19

On 9/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, Bogie56 said:

The 2 million deaths was a figure that was suggested if the President did absolutely nothing.  No masks, not tests, no social distancing.

So hooray, he put down his remote for a couple of minutes.

But they fail to add that only a lunatic would do absolutely nothing at all.  It is debatable if Trump's travel ban helped or exasperated the pandemic.  After all a lot of sick people flooded back to the United States and were kept in close confines in airports for hours on end with no plan in place to have anyone self-isolate upon return.

Dr. Fauci said the other day that the figures do not lie.  200,000 deaths is not a success story.

Thanks for the reply but I'm still curious who suggested the figure.  Was it trump? Maybe he made up the figure.  (2 million deaths)

9 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

R3CVDemi_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Documents and interviews show that senior officials in the Trump administration - including Dr. Deborah Birx - sought to play down the risks of sending American children back to the classroom.

Unlike Dr. Fauci,

Dr. Deborah Birx has drunk the Orange Kool-Aid and forsaken the Hippocratic Oath--

Signing off on procedures that will put American Children at Risk at school during a dangerous pandemic.