Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

We all have our favorites!

The Empire Strikes Back - There are so many scenes that I love in this movie, but the first one that comes to mind is the chase scene where Han Solo and gang are trying to evade the TIE fighters and keep from hitting asteroids.

Next:

What used to be your favorite movie before you saw your current favorite movie?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Sound of Music (1965) was my favorite movie before I saw Gone With the Wind (1939). 

Next: A movie that you like less and less the more you see it.

"IS THIS ALL THERE IS TO A  H-O-N-K-Y TONK?"  by JERRY NAYLOR (who died Dec. 5, 2019 at age 80) on Melodyland Records.  Copyright 1974 Motown Records Corporation.  You may not have known Motown got in to releasing country music for a few years, but you do now.  :)

I really think if Jerry Naylor had been better-known this song would have climbed higher than #27 on the Billboard Country Chart in '75.  I find it a great country song worthy of repeated listening.  

(Note that I'm also very fond of a couple of Stevie Wonder/TAMLA (Motown) records:  My Cherie Amour and Superstition).

Open

• Like 2

Lucille Ball & Vivian Vance / Polly Moran & Marie Dressler / Cindy Williams & Penny Marshall 

(I like the female comedy duos better than their male counterparts, for some reason.)

Next: favorite game show

• Like 1