Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MRP

TCM App and Hulu as a Provider

What is it going to take to get Hulu linked as a provider to get the TCM app working?  When I go to activate there are a ton of small cable companies but no option for Hulu.  Now that Playstation Vue has shut down Hulu is the next best option for TCM.

I agree! IF WE SUBSCRIBE TO A SERVICE, cable or streaming, that offers TCM live, that should qualify as a provider to get Watch TCM!

If you're expecting an official answer from someone at Turner/Warners/AT&T, I'm afraid you'll have a long wait.  They don't monitor the message boards.  The people on here are subscribers just like you.  There are moderators, but they only address board issues, and not issues with TCM or Watch TCM.

If you use Twitter, you might try that.  Or, there is a contact form on the site that you can find here:

https://tcmdigitalhelp.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000354133-Watch-TCM-and-mobile-apps

Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom to submit your question/complaint.

Sorry you're having this issue.  I'm about to cut the cable cord myself and wish that streaming cable replacement services were included.  The FAQ for Watch TCM states only cable or satellite subscribers can use Watch TCM, for whatever reason (my guess is money).