Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Allhallowsday

Why your USER NAME and AVATAR?

53 minutes ago, hamradio said:

One thing Coronavirus is doing is making much of the country get a taste  what it's like to have empty businesses / streets, unemployment, despair the way some parts of West Virginia has  endured because of the death of coal.

Tell me how does it feel?  Karma's a b_tch!

New York (Corona)

West Virginia (no jobs because no coal)

Total BS;   States where coal was a major part of the economy were knew way ahead of time (like over 20 years ago)  that coal as a primary source of energy for the USA was in decline and would continue to decline.       State leaders were just too stubborn and \ or stupid to change and move their economies into other industries.

There is no "karma" here you moron.     I'm 100% sure you voted for these the state leaders that failed to read the tea-leaves.     Hey,  I guess there is karma here,  for how fools like you voted.

PS:  and all your lover, Trump did,  was slow the decline.     Economist have said that in the long term doing so (by not replacing mining of coal with other industries like software development),   will only hurt these coals states economies more.      I.e  WV's state GNP will be less than in 10 to 20 years because of Trump's actions.

• Like 1

I used my last name because I was in a hurry that day and didn't feel like trying to think up a clever user name.  You know, I just blanked out . . . I couldn't think of  clever stuff to use as my TCM 'name' like 'AX MANGLER' or 'PENICILLIN DISPENSER' or 'HUMAN VERSION OF A JUNK BOND'.   Whatcha gonna do? 

I don't know how to upload an 'avatar' pic.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mr. Gorman said:

I don't know how to upload an 'avatar' pic.

You download it from Google Images and then go to your profile and click on the avatar space and format it to fit in the square.

"speedracer" is from the cartoon.  5 is my lucky number.

And I just rotate various images of Errol Flynn, because he's my fave. 

For whatever reason, some people on the boards, mostly newbies (or people who don't pay attention) assume I'm male.

15 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

"speedracer" is from the cartoon.  5 is my lucky number.

And I just rotate various images of Errol Flynn, because he's my fave. 

For whatever reason, some people on the boards, mostly newbies (or people who don't pay attention) assume I'm male.

Well they need to read the user statement under your avatar.      

• Thanks 1