Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

When Worlds Collide (1951). Set your DVRs!

On 2/13/2020 at 11:27 PM, Vautrin said:

was a little surprised by the absence of some Ruskie scowling and throwing sand during the UN scene.

Sadly, I wasn't surprised by the complete absence of people of color on the ship. Looks like a small group of white people decided only white people needed to continue to exist.

54 minutes ago, sewhite2000 said:

Sadly, I wasn't surprised by the complete absence of people of color on the ship. Looks like a small group of white people decided only white people needed to continue to exist.

People back then didn't think about the diversity of a wide gene pool not to mention the alien microbes on  Zyra.   Doubt a wider gene pool will make a difference.  What happened to the Martians in "War of The Worlds" is quite accurate so human's with no resistance to Zyrian germs...goodbye humanity.

3 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

Me neither. I think most people realize this is a product of its time, not that that makes it alright.

When vanilla worlds collide. 

• Haha 1