Jump to content

 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

poor ole joe

Recommended Posts

he looks thin, sick and old.

he needs for one of his kids to say to him "look dad, it's not happening."

:lol:

5e4431062600003200b6a2ea.jpeg?cache=2E4p

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and this doddering old schtootz was gonna save the democrat party.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

he needs for one of his kids to say to him "look dad, it's not happening."

:lol:

5e4431062600003200b6a2ea.jpeg?cache=2E4p

 

Same thing with Donald Trump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the man just beat off a partisan impeachment effort so I doan think so.

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

let the msm tell us exactly who was begging this guy to run for president.

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

he looks thin, sick and old.

he needs for one of his kids to say to him "look dad, it's not happening."

:lol:

5e4431062600003200b6a2ea.jpeg?cache=2E4p

 

Except for the “thin” part, you can say exactly the same about your mancrush Donald Trump.  And so much more about Trump “......deranged, insane, insecure, corrupt, criminal.......”

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Except for the “thin” part, you can say exactly the same about your mancrush Donald Trump.  And so much more about Trump “......deranged, insane, insecure, corrupt, criminal.......”

nevertheless, he remains 45th president of the united states and likely will be re-elected.

:D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

nevertheless, he remains 45th president of the united states and likely will be re-elected.

:D

Only time will tell.  Although I have to admit, the GOP are stacking the decks, what with their continuing to vote down election protections, and Trump inviting foreign powers to again meddle in the elections, plus their ongoing voter suppression.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

assuming that joe biden is too stupid to figure out he oughta bow out I expect he'll wanna get people's attention by attacking one of his contenders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Only time will tell.  Although I have to admit, the GOP are stacking the decks, what with their continuing to vote down election protections, and Trump inviting foreign powers to again meddle in the elections, plus their ongoing voter suppression.   

Give it up.   If the Dems lose in 2020 it will be 95% because of what they did or didn't do.  

E.g.  running a self described "socialist".

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

taking time off his busy campaign schedule to appear on the view.

that'll turn the tide.

:lol:

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

© 2020 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...