Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy Valentine's Day!

56 minutes ago, speedracer5 said:

Last night I celebrated Valentine's Day with a double feature: Play Misty For Me and Fatal Attraction

Yes, nothing says true love like a psychotic nutjob willing to kill you  or your loved ones for not wanting her!:D

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Bethluvsfilms said:

Yes, nothing says true love like a psychotic nutjob willing to kill you  or your loved ones for not wanting her!:D

Exactly.  These women love these men SO MUCH and they "won't be ignored." 

I put Single White Female on hold at the library.  I've never seen it before.

• Like 1

Yeah, those two ladies took the maxim "I love you to death" a little too literally.   Like  TRACEY ULLMAN did in that '90  movie of the same name.  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, speedracer5 said:

Exactly.  These women love these men SO MUCH and they "won't be ignored." 

I put Single White Female on hold at the library.  I've never seen it before.

Leave Her to Heaven would be another of this class, the grandmother of them all. Single White Female I should say is seriously twisted. As in demented, deeply disturbing and sleazy. Well acted but never again for me. I do like the Chrissie Hynde vocal over the end credits. Did I mention the stilletto murder weapon?

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, CinemaInternational said:

Leave Her to Heaven would be another of this class, the grandmother of them all. Single White Female I should say is seriously twisted. As in demented, deeply disturbing and sleazy. Well acted but never again for me. I do like the Chrissie Hynde vocal over the end credits. Did I mention the stilletto murder weapon?

Sadly, this description makes this film seem even more appealing to me.