Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

Jodi Foster

Did Jodi Foster ever do any made for TV movies?  Westerns or both.  I think she did.  But I can’t remember.  I just watched Anthony Hopkins in The Lion In Winter.  Which was actually his very first movie role.  It was great.  He’s a really wonderful actor.  Isn’t he?  Now.  As we speak.  I’m actually watching he and Jodi Foster in Silence Of The Lambs from 1991.  It just started and I think I actually remember when it first came out and Jodi Foster actually made me think of the question I’m asking.

Jodie Foster was in MAVERICK (1994), so there's a western for you!

13 hours ago, TopBilled said:

Jodie Foster was in MAVERICK (1994), so there's a western for you!

Also while Maverick wasn't a TV movie,  it was based on a TV show.      So this is a double hitter.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, David Guercio said:

That’s right you guys.  Thank you.  Wasn’t it actually based on Dr Quinn Medicine Woman on CBS?

No. As James said, the feature film MAVERICK was based on an earlier TV program of the same name starring James Garner. Garner played Maverick on the weekly show, but in the 1994 movie, he is third-billed as a different character.