Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 hours ago, SansFin said:

I suppose that you will next tell me that you can not truly buy pork by the yard that is certified as: "Legally Edible".

qp5jpeA.jpg

EXACTLY what part of that female pig the ILLEGAL part comes from...never mind don't want to know. 

:lol:

23 hours ago, hamradio said:

EXACTLY what part of that female pig the ILLEGAL part comes from...never mind don't want to know. 

:lol:

Lungs. I do not mean that in the: "she has a great set of lungs" way but as the organs which perform gas exchange. There has been a national ban on animal lungs as food since 1971. This ban is the reason one can not buy nor prepare traditional Haggis or Khasi ko Fokso. 

There may be other parts which are not legal for sale as food for humans also due to health concerns.

5 hours ago, SansFin said:

Lungs. I do not mean that in the: "she has a great set of lungs" way but as the organs which perform gas exchange. There has been a national ban on animal lungs as food since 1971. This ban is the reason one can not buy nor prepare traditional Haggis or Khasi ko Fokso. 

There may be other parts which are not legal for sale as food for humans also due to health concerns.

"aye, the haggis is in the fire for sure, lass."

Star Trek: TOS' Scotty Used An Undiscovered Country Trick To Save TNG's  Enterprise

• Like 1
On 12/13/2020 at 5:25 PM, SansFin said:

Health officials don't want people putting hair on their ***.

Max...My favorite dish is haggis. Heart, lungs, liver. You shove that all in a sheep's stomach, than you boil it. That'll put some hair on your ***!

960full-armageddon-screenshot.jpg

On 12/12/2020 at 2:44 PM, SansFin said:

I suppose that you will next tell me that you can not truly buy pork by the yard that is certified as: "Legally Edible".

qp5jpeA.jpg

^^^ CARL SWITZER IS MY MEAT MASTER? 😵

Believe it or not, I just sold this on ebay:

s-l1600.jpg

Found in cupboard when I moved into Grandma's house in 1998. Fay's was a drug store. 

• Like 1

Dig that "natural juices" claim.

Really?  JUICES?   I dunno....

I've long heard foodies on TV and elsewhere go on about "juicy" meats, like cutting into a steak and saying, "Look at all those JUICES coming out of that meat!"  But you know....

I've SCOURED through all the juices offered in all the juice aisles in all the supermarkets in the Downriver Detroit area and found not ONE can or bottle of MEAT JUICE!  :angry:

So just WHAT is that stuff oozing out of the meat? 

Sepiatone

15 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

^^^ CARL SWITZER IS MY MEAT MASTER? 😵

Believe it or not, I just sold this on ebay:

s-l1600.jpg

Found in cupboard when I moved into Grandma's house in 1998. Fay's was a drug store. 

Denmark has long been a major exporter of pork products. Their canned hams and canned bacon were known around the world for their uniformly excellent quality up until the 1990s. It is telling that Germany is a major exporter of pork products also but they have long been a major importer of pork products and piglets from Denmark.

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

SNL Martha Stewart's Topless Christmas

12-7-1996_0.19.44.00.jpg?resize=300,225&

12-7-1996_0.19.53.00.jpg?resize=300,225&

12-7-1996_0.20.01.00.jpg?resize=300,225&

12-7-1996_0.20.13.00.jpg?resize=300,225&

Youtube has a video but can't log in because I don't have an account.  Need to verify age because it's inappropriate for young children.  HOW, IT'S EDITED?

The videos are self-tagged as age-restricted by the uploader.