Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

19 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

They are made for use with coloring pencils or markers.

Gives you some idea how l-o-n-g the last time I had one.  My school only allowed crayons.

If I try to color such so much  small areas , be crazier than the Cocoa Puff bird.

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Gives you some idea how l-o-n-g the last time I had one.  My school only allowed crayons.

If I try to color such so much  small areas , be crazier than the Cocoa Puff bird.

tenor.gif

They've been around for 40 or 50 years at least.  In 1978 I was laid up after an ear operation and missed a week of school.  I was given a coloring booklet like that to pass the time.  It came with felt tip markers.

Subway's tuna sandwiches don't actually contain tuna, lawsuit claims-

"...........the plaintiffs claim that an independent testing of the sandwich ingredients confirmed that the "products are made from anything but tuna."

"On the contrary, the Products are made from a mixture of various concoctions that do not constitute tuna, yet have been blended together by Defendants to imitate the appearance of tuna," the lawsuit continues.

Subway, however, stands by its products and denies the claims.

“There simply is no truth to the allegations in the complaint that was filed in California. Subway delivers 100% cooked tuna to its restaurants, which is mixed with mayonnaise and used in freshly made sandwiches, wraps and salads that are served to and enjoyed by our guests," a Subway spokesperson told TODAY."

https://www.today.com/food/subway-s-tuna-sandwiches-don-t-contain-tuna-new-lawsuit-t207346?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

:lol:   :rolleyes:

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Subway's tuna sandwiches don't actually contain tuna, lawsuit claims-

"...........the plaintiffs claim that an independent testing of the sandwich ingredients confirmed that the "products are made from anything but tuna."

"On the contrary, the Products are made from a mixture of various concoctions that do not constitute tuna, yet have been blended together by Defendants to imitate the appearance of tuna," the lawsuit continues.

Subway, however, stands by its products and denies the claims.

“There simply is no truth to the allegations in the complaint that was filed in California. Subway delivers 100% cooked tuna to its restaurants, which is mixed with mayonnaise and used in freshly made sandwiches, wraps and salads that are served to and enjoyed by our guests," a Subway spokesperson told TODAY."

https://www.today.com/food/subway-s-tuna-sandwiches-don-t-contain-tuna-new-lawsuit-t207346?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

:lol:   :rolleyes:

Could it be vegetable tuna?  :blink:

Needs a taste test, if she likes it.....

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm assuming it's a little better than the old sawdust patty.

25 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Stop or I will shoot!

pareidolia-3.jpg?w=575

What is that, a 5G gun??  😁

Watch the last few seconds of this clip, the machine guns.  I know I have seen this b o o b y  trap in a movie before, except with Gatlin guns.  I just can't place it.

Early March 2019 this showed up in my inbox: 

zo4iwlp17vr41.jpg

Searching for it, I found this alternate use:

rlo1jndf76hz.jpg

I do know someone who was in an accident way out on a trail & used her sport bra as a tourniquet to stop the bleeding while waiting for the ambulance.

Wow Gilmore's daughter looks just like him at that age.

• Haha 4