Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

1.  Sure, those Downey "wrinkle" ads are pretty dumb.

And since I get only a link on your Friday post that reads, "from 2013",  clicking on it informs me I don't have "permission" to view it.  :unsure:  But maybe you can help.....

While viewing my collection of Saturday Night DVDs of the first five seasons, there's one thing in the first season in which Buck Henry is the guest host and they do a skit called,  "CITIZEN KANE II".   You know, a parody of a sequel to the Kane movie.  It was pretty good.  But my efforts to find a clip of it went for naught.  But then, as I often admit, my PC skills are very limited.  So I wonder if you(or anyone else) could have some success?  ;) 

Sepiatone

1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

1.  Sure, those Downey "wrinkle" ads are pretty dumb.

And since I get only a link on your Friday post that reads, "from 2013",  clicking on it informs me I don't have "permission" to view it.  :unsure:  But maybe you can help.....

While viewing my collection of Saturday Night DVDs of the first five seasons, there's one thing in the first season in which Buck Henry is the guest host and they do a skit called,  "CITIZEN KANE II".   You know, a parody of a sequel to the Kane movie.  It was pretty good.  But my efforts to find a clip of it went for naught.  But then, as I often admit, my PC skills are very limited.  So I wonder if you(or anyone else) could have some success?  ;) 

Sepiatone

Don't know what causes that error.  Try Googling the commercial ad and click on the web search link.

Don't need to be psychic to know what the mom is thinking...NOT with my daughter winkle boy.! :lol:

The kid thinking the worst of his grandparents in another ad is a riot.  Goodness would that had been a horror show?

I saw an ad some years ago (and I forget what they were advertising) that played out the old joke about a kid nervously buying condoms at a drug store(back when you had to ask the druggist for them) and later showing him arriving at his date's door only to find out his date is that druggist's daughter!  :D  Of course, that's only because the druggist answered the door.  ;) 

And  my contribution today.

https://www.gocomics.com/speedbump/2021/02/07

Sepiatone

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

:D   Reminds me----  The video store we used to frequent had a VHS tape rewinder in the shape of a bee.  You know, "Bee kind, Rewind!"  ;) 

Sepiatone

Still have one, it's like this but is totally black.

2ae45d66f94017ba71d93d0ad47a5c51.jpg

• Like 1
12 hours ago, hamradio said:

Number 2 has it right, no debate. :D

(ever see a man wear one just below the chin?)

Well, THESE days my "debate" would be just WHICH chin to wear it below?  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Like 1