Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

"Battle of New Orleans" (1959) song

Part of the lyrics

We fired our cannon 'til the barrel melted down
So we grabbed an alligator and we fought another round
We filled his head with cannonballs 'n' powdered his behind
And when we touched the powder off, the gator lost his mind

maxresdefault.jpg

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Another mouse bridge.  Between the neutral/ground and a hot busbar.  120v if he is only touching the hot busbar on the right, 240 if he is also touching the other hot busbar to the left. 

That hot was really tasty, but at what expense.  A valuable lesson to be learned.

https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/mouse-bridge-panel-1.jpg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2021 at 12:53 AM, SansFin said:

767K4hd.jpg

jesus was prepared to make great allowances for the ignorance of the sinner. he understood that many young women did not realize how morally damaging that lifestyle could be and was very forebearing of their ignorance.

jesus also said that he had come into the world to call sinners to repentance obviously making it necessary to interact with them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

jesus was prepared to make great allowances for the ignorance of the sinner. he understood that many young women did not realize how morally damaging that lifestyle could be and was very forebearing of their ignorance.

jesus also said that he had come into the world to call sinners to repentance obviously making it necessary to interact with them.

And yet this day many who call themselves "Christians" refuse to.   And why do you NOT capitalize the name "Jesus"? 

Sepiatone

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sepiatone said:

And yet this day many who call themselves "Christians" refuse to.   And why do you NOT capitalize the name "Jesus"? 

Sepiatone

because what the liberal-driven popular culture wants is for the right to condone and dismiss the wrongfulness of sin...

they say that's what Jesus did but he didn't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

because what the liberal-driven popular culture wants is for the right to condone and dismiss the wrongfulness of sin...

they say that's what Jesus did but he didn't.

Hard to imagine, but you seem to know less about "liberalism" than you obviously do about Christianity.

Sepiatone

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hamradio said:

 Ease on down, ease on down the road. Come on, ease on down, Ease on down the road. 

 

Smoothly let out the clutch pedal while depressing the accelerator...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...