• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My local Long John Silvers has this sticker on the order counter

food-may-contain-fish-allergy-warning-si

So-o-o.. 

:huh:

Seriously, can't make this up - may contain fish....YOU THINK?? :wacko:

(Just remembered it, the counter is still close due to covid)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Ark only designed to drift and stay afloat so why does it need a BOW?

Also are the 2 elephants sea sick? 

Curving the sides and securing to a single vertical is stronger and less prone to leaks than making right-angles. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuvbFvT0ESMu3eoSnKjMk

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwr2NNZleoYlbKFU9EFf0

Interesting find but where is the rest of it?  Oh wait, YOU are the rest of it. :D

Below are a few images I pulled off of ebay.  This is similar to an "old school" design from the 80s that I used to see here and there, which has been revamped.  I haven't seen these in years, but apparently someone is buying them.  I have only really only ever seen these used in hotels and party centers, where you are likely to have local DJs doing economy-scale stuff like weddings, private parties and so forth.

Probably only wise to use sparingly, so the floors don't get tacky.  During heyday times, those meeting rooms usually have events booked end-to-end, with little to no time to clean up and prep for the next party. :lol:

https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/bubble-machine-1a.jpg

https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/bubble-machine-1c.jpg

https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/bubble-machine-1b.jpg

On 5/16/2021 at 2:59 PM, hamradio said:

When I was a kid a bottle of Coke was 10¢.

CokeV39RedFR.jpg

There was a pharmacy next door to my pediatrician's office that had a machine just like this.  Still a dime in the mid-70s.  My parents, at that time, didn't buy soft drinks for the house.  So we usually only had them on road trips (and you had to drink the whole bottle before leaving the gas station, as that nickel deposit was too expensive!) or after we went to the doctor and visited that pharmacy.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

https://moviecollectoroh.com/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/gas-in-plastic-bags.png

It surprised me that they had to actually TELL some people that! :o

Doesn't really say much for the South now, does it?  ;)  And how in HELL would you transfer gasoline from a plastic bag into what you wanted  to put it in?  :huh:

When I saw tape footage on the news of people pouring gasoline in huge plastic bags, I almost did an actual SPIT TAKE!

Sepiatone

• Like 1
On 5/16/2021 at 12:59 PM, hamradio said:

When I was a kid a bottle of Coke was 10¢.

CokeV39RedFR.jpg

C'mon now, ham! I didn't think I was THAT much older than you are?!

Here's the coke machine I remember sitting in the corner of the Alondra Park gym inTorrance CA that my mother while playing volleyball would give me a nickel for...

OIP.U1vCDApLJrAGMNDeLyvNZgHaN0?pid=ImgDe

(...circa 1957)

• Like 2

On the People's Court, someone asked how to get her sister to pay after her dog messed up the expensive carpeting after a visit?  Can she take it to small claims court, what if she doesn't pay?

Judge Milian's husband, Judge John Schlesinger said....Well have the offended sister take her dog over to the  other sister house and do the same.  Basically it's an eye for an eye, poop for a poop.