Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

22 hours ago, SweetSue said:

🤣You're probably around my age then because this is where my real humor is at lol

Perhaps! I am in my early 30s. I don't know what that says about me....but I really like stupid, bizarre humor.

I also like super silly "Let's Play" videos like these. (Warning: Quite a bit of salty language in these videos)

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, _Broadway_ said:

Perhaps! I am in my early 30s. I don't know what that says about me....but I really like stupid, bizarre humor.

I also like super silly "Let's Play" videos like these. (Warning: Quite a bit of salty language in these videos)

I'm 20 so not too far off. I feel like you have to be younger than say 40 to appreciate some of the weirdest humor that's out there these days. It's incredible what totally random, meaningless things make me laugh, this honorable mention for example😂:

i may be stupid cow meme | Cow meme, Funny memes, Reaction pictures

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Why, there's a TRAINLOAD of threads about Donald Trump!😱

Sepiatone

You know, Sepiatone, I know you mean well, but I am so tired of hearing about The Donald. Sometimes in context and sometimes in the recipe section of the Washington Post. The best thing that could happen for humanity, for the nation, for the GOP even, would be if Trump just passed away in his sleep one night so he couldn't be a martyr and he could no longer cause trouble. 

As for Eugene, there actually IS an explanation for that tombstone. But it is an outrageous one in modern times. 

I get a bit tired of the Trump stuff too, but I was just trying to be funny in connecting the trainload of threads about Trump with the idea of there not being any threads about macabre stuff.  ;) Sepiatone

Both my daughters have birthdays this month.  The youngest just this past Saturday, the 1st born this coming 28th.   Both in their late 40's I sent them both THIS  in their e-mail.....  ;) 

Sepiatone

20 hours ago, hamradio said:

Old ad....who has a PAY PHONE in their kitchen? :huh:

print-ad-post-raisin-bran1958.jpg

The Brady Bunch, that's who. Season 1: "Sorry, Right Number"

> When the family phone bill goes through the roof, Mike temporarily installs a pay phone in the house to teach the children a lesson.

Regretfully (shamefully?), I recalled the plot right away.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, wbogacz said:

The Brady Bunch, that's who. Season 1: "Sorry, Right Number"

> When the family phone bill goes through the roof, Mike temporarily installs a pay phone in the house to teach the children a lesson.

Regretfully (shamefully?), I recalled the plot right away.

I'm really surprised my Dad didn't do that.  For real.  He was a STICKLER for limiting all phone calls to five minutes!   I tried to reason with him:

"If I put a dime in a pay phone, (shows you how long ago this took place ;) )  the phone company will let me talk as long as I want.  So WHY would they charge you more for any local calls longer than five minutes from a phone you also PAY RENT FOR? Even when you're NOT using it?"  

Didn't make a difference.  

Sepiatone