Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Well ARI  That bird dances better than ME, so......

Recently read on a T-shirt....

"The past, the present and the future walked into a bar..

It was TENSE!"

:lol:

Sepiatone

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Well ARI  That bird dances better than ME, so......

Recently read on a T-shirt....

"The past, the present and the future walked into a bar..

It was TENSE!"

:lol:

Sepiatone

Reminds me of the Panda Joke...

 

 

   A Panda with a Death Wish enters a eatery: (he) Eats, Shoots... ..and Leaves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2021 at 2:57 PM, SweetSue said:

My all time favorite comedic duos:

 

 

  Particularly Fond of Korman and Conway with Lewis and Martin a rather close second place.

 The Galley Sketch (with Sammy Davis Jr.) Always Has me in Instantaneous Stitches Laughter whenever i view it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

  Particularly Fond of Korman and Conway with Lewis and Martin a rather close second place.

 The Galley Sketch (with Sammy Davis Jr.) Always Has me in Instantaneous Stitches Laughter whenever i view it.

Now, we ALL know this was about the funniest bit on CAROL BURNETT----

Sepiatone

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Now, we ALL know this was about the funniest bit on CAROL BURNETT----

Sepiatone

No Denying It. 98% Suspected it was this Classic Sketch even before Your Uploaded Link even Loaded..

😂🎨

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...