Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Stuff

Rudy's Girl

Well, it's hard to pick a favorite when it comes to Carol's sketches, but I'd say in the movie parody sketches it likely is.   Especially the lampooning of the "Scarlet makes a gown from the drapes"  segment in GWTW.  I don't know HOW many times I've heard my Mom or one of her friends say that "saw it in the window" line when it came to reasoning a recent clothing purchase when I was growing up.  ;)  And that was WAY before this movie parody.

Sepiatone

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Well, it's hard to pick a favorite when it comes to Carol's sketches, but I'd say in the movie parody sketches it likely is.   Especially the lampooning of the "Scarlet makes a gown from the drapes"  segment in GWTW.  I don't know HOW many times I've heard my Mom or one of her friends say that "saw it in the window" line when it came to reasoning a recent clothing purchase when I was growing up.  ;)  And that was WAY before this movie parody.

Sepiatone

Probably my Favourite from this show are the "Two" Galley Sketches. (Might be more similar sketches from this fun Show But not sure,.