Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Stuff

Rudy's Girl

That is so wonderful because it is so perfectly believable. I can attest to that because my instantaneous reaction was to believe it and it required perhaps half of a second before I realized that it is a joke. It will be even funnier if it is soon revealed that it is in some manner true.

Watched Spider-mn: no way home..

.Bmud,. 😑🙄😂😂😂😂😂🙄🤓🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Only thing its missing is an 'ole silent, movie-house Organ... Just my twenty-three cents worth but Holland Needs to Stick with Dancing. 😬😐🙄

4 hours ago, SansFin said:

That is so wonderful because it is so perfectly believable. I can attest to that because my instantaneous reaction was to believe it and it required perhaps half of a second before I realized that it is a joke. It will be even funnier if it is soon revealed that it is in some manner true.

Yep, and the very reason I once purchased one of these...

Aw=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

...and attached it to my motorcycle anti-theft front disc brake lock.

(...ain't no fun hoppin' on your bike and forgettin' you had that sucker attached up there, ya know) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hamradio said:

So did this moron.

When is that bird going to have enough of bird brain (idiom which puts emu to shame)

Not Much of a Marvel(less) Fan myself.. - Glaring Exceptions being the Animated Peter Parker Feature, Venom (sequal = 😝), Antman & Wasp,. ... .and Logan.....

Otherwise. At least in my book. All Others are anywhere between Pathetic - Aweful - Ho.Hum - or just a Mediocrity Defining "Decent".

13 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

Not Much of a Marvel(less) Fan myself.. - Glaring Exceptions being the Animated Peter Parker Feature, Venom (sequal = 😝), Antman & Wasp,. ... .and Logan.....

Otherwise. At least in my book. All Others are anywhere between Pathetic - Aweful - Ho.Hum - or just a Mediocrity Defining "Decent".

Actually, I find them to be awe-LESS.  Unless you meant to state, "AWFUL"?  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1