Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Stuff

Rudy's Girl

--- Political Humour forthcoming. If (the proverbial) You Cant (or doesn't want to) Stand the heat, just initiate the Sprinkler System. *Above One's Head. ☝️---

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/trump-ends-interview-being-pressed-120738765.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-rage-quits-npr-interview-after-hes-grilled-on-election-fraud-lies?source=articles&via=rss

😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂

I Thought This God and Emperor LIKED to talk ?..🤔😂😂😂

😂😂🤔😂😂😂

Kudos to Steve, National Public Radio, and some others for their Continued (Dogged) Efforts for a little something called Accountability....

Amazing Stuff..

I'm Honestly Surprised this Egocentric Moron (even) AGREED to Such a "Morally Depleted, Heinous" Interview in the 1st place ,! 😂😂😂🤪🥴😂🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

As one who's had many cats over the years and even bred some, I could have told them to just turn the box on it's side and chased the cats out with a broom, then take the blender out and toss the box to an out of the way location in the house and let the cats have at it.    This whole thing sounds suspiciously like a "made for Twitter" production.  :rolleyes:

Sepiatone

19 hours ago, _Broadway_ said:

Unfortunately, I cannot embed this video, but it is something I think this community would enjoy. It is a very humorous version of Lord of the Rings, if it was made in the 1940s and starred Humphrey Bogart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_sZa0ljWj4

It was made in 1944, considered almost totally lost, the video is a reconstruction of what was unearthed.    Since it was never released must been for private viewings back then.

Sometimes more than one Youtube postings are done. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hamradio said:

It was made in 1944, considered almost totally lost, the video is a reconstruction of what was unearthed.    Since it was never released must been for private viewings back then.

Sometimes more than one Youtube postings are done. 

The LOTR books weren't published until the mid 1950s...

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, txfilmfan said:

The LOTR books weren't published until the mid 1950s...

And that YT clip looked to be of something cobbed together with clips from THE MALTESE FALCON and a few other '40's flicks with some p iss poor impersonations and dubbing. 

Plus I think it was put together sometime in the last 20 years or so.

Sepiatone

17 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

And that YT clip looked to be of something cobbed together with clips from THE MALTESE FALCON and a few other '40's flicks with some p iss poor impersonations and dubbing. 

Plus I think it was put together sometime in the last 20 years or so.

Sepiatone

What I found on the internet stated it was a parody made from clips of different films.  Only question was lord of what rings? ;)

rings-gq-style-0816-01.jpg