Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Funny Stuff

Rudy's Girl

For those who are unfamiliar with such things: this image is the "nailed it"/"complete success" meme onto which users overlay their own words:

8jXMlH2.jpg

I can only wonder if next of kin was duly notified because such a man is surely doomed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

Originally $30?  

Curiosity got the better of me.  It's a real product, and it's available on Amazon for $25.  You'd have to pay me that before I'd let it in my house.  There's also a cat taco holder...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DMCZPZ5/ref=sspa_dk_hqp_detail_aax_0?psc=1&smid=A356YZRAXAJD4A&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUFQVllTSlRWWTNCTDMmZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTA0MDAwMThYRlUzWUpUNlFPWEgmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDk3Mjg4NTFMVzUwWldVUE5TODcmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9ocXBfc2hhcmVkJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 1/23/2022 at 6:45 PM, txfilmfan said:

Curiosity got the better of me.  It's a real product, and it's available on Amazon for $25.  You'd have to pay me that before I'd let it in my house.  There's also a cat taco holder...

And going by what BETTE MIDLER once said about them, that taco holder should be  woman who's spread eagle!  ;)  

Sepiatone

On 1/23/2022 at 5:45 PM, txfilmfan said:

The TriceraTaco taco holder on Amazon is kind of cute.