Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Was James Komack Milton Berle's Son? If so, who was the starlet Mom?

TriciaNY

> {quote:title=hamradio wrote:}{quote}

> Now you put that thought of Milton Berle having sex in my mind. Should we even go there. Who be his perfect match - Phyllis Diller?

>

> This subject could keep a stand up comedian supplied with material for 2 weeks (lol and yuck).

This is what wiki says about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Komack

Komack was widely believed to be the illegitimate son of Milton Berle. In his autobiography, Berle describes an encounter with the producer of a hit 1970's show, (probably Welcome Back Kotter) and got pitched for a role in another series (probably "The Man" in Chico in the Man). Berle said he didn't know the guy already had a hit show and was probably trying to hustle him to get a leg up as a producer. He wrote that it wasn't until later that he learned that this was the illegitimate son whom he had pined for ever since he'd had an affair with a would-be movie starlet back in the 1920s. By the time he came around, the role was cast with someone else - probably Jack Albertson.

And this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_Berle

Milton Berle (July 12, 1908 ? March 27, 2002)

In 1916, Berle enrolled in the Professional Children's School, and at age 12 he made his stage debut in Florodora. After four weeks in Atlantic City, New Jersey, the show moved to Broadway. It catapulted him into a comedic career that spanned eight decades in nightclubs, Broadway shows, vaudeville, Las Vegas, films, television and radio.

> {quote:title=hamradio wrote:}{quote}

> Now you put that thought of Milton Berle having sex in my mind.(lol and yuck).

Well, we ALL know the "legend" of Miltie's enormity.

And I'm suspicious of anything I read on wiki....unresearched "facts" and a lot of opinion are often the bulk of contributions.

> {quote:title=finance wrote:}{quote}

> Speaking of enormousness, I assume you've all heard Ava Gardner's remark about Frank Sinatra.

No, I've never heard it, but if it's about Frank, I could handle it. Just please, no personal info on Mickey Rooney.