Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse - 1921 Music by Carl Davis

I requested help from TCM,  given that they had broadcast this version regarding the DVD version of this silent film. They surprisingly could not!  This restored version was produced in 1993 by Brownlow/ Gill, and featured musical score composed and performed by Carl Davis. When I looked into Shop TCM, I located a version which featured cover artwork of the DVD that features music by Keith Taylor. I've listened to his score and prefer Carl Davis' version. When looking at Shop TCM's version, it indicates that their product is 'Manufactured on Demand' by Reel Vault and released 5-15-2017. I'm just not sure if it is the same (Brownlow/Gill restored) version  as broadcast by TCM and just using the other cover artwork featuring Keith Taylor's musical score.  Can anyone help with information on how to find the restored version by Brownlow/ Gill or does this one that Shop TCM offers actually what I am looking for? I've searched elsewhere but cannot find it. Thanks much for any help!

• 1 month later...