Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LonesomePolecat

Movie Title Mad Libs

"The problem with the government is Politics, and I think we should all Take the Money and Run."

Next:  "When your nose _____________, it means you're gonna __________________."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, shutoo said:

"I got the horse right here, his name is Sudden Fear, and there's a guy who says, 'What, no Beer?"

can do, can do....stuck in the head of Shutoo...

tumblr_omyzr9Bki71tk5otxo1_500.gif

• Like 1

"When your nose Dances With Wolves, It means you're gonna Dance With The Devil."

Next:

"A kiss on the _________ may be quite continental, but ___________ are a girl's best friend"

• Like 2

"A kiss on the LIFEBOAT may be quite continental, but HELICOPTER SPIES are a girl's best friend!"

next

"I'm taking the last ____________ out of here -- it leaves at _____________"

• Like 1

"I'm taking the last Flight to Mars out of here--it leaves at High Noon.

next--(from Bette D):  "I'd like to__________________, but I just washed my __________________"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

next--(from Bette D):  "I'd like to Hold Back The Dawn, but I just washed my _Hands Of Orlac

next 

It's better to have____________ than never to have_______________

• Like 2

"It's better to have The Single Standard than never to have New Morals for Old."

Next:  "I love a ____________ when a ____________ is due."

"I love a Quarantine when a Virus is due"

Quarantine (2008)  

Jamie Lee Curtis and William Baldwin in Virus (1999)   

Next:

"I'm an old _____    _____ from the _____    _____, and my _____ ain't _____, and my _____ ain't ______" 

(Have fun with that one.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, MilesArcher said:

Next:

"I'm an old _____    _____ from the _____    _____, and my _____ ain't _____, and my _____ ain't ______" 

(Have fun with that one.)

"I'm an old NOTORIOUS BODYGUARD from the NASHVILLE JURASSIC PARK , and my DINOSAUR ain't CAGED and my MA AND PA KETTLE ain't STAYING ALIVE"

*NOTORIOUS (1946) BODYGUARD (1948) NASHVILLE (1975) JURASSIC PARK (1993) DINOSAUR (2000) CAGED (1950) MA AND PA KETTLE (1949) STAYING ALIVE (1983)

next

"I Got ____________, I got _______, I got _________, who could as for anything more?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

sorry LonesomePolecat, but I just thought of a rhyme and can't resist...😎

I'm an old Killer Clown from the Magic Town, and my Lipstick ain't RED and my Silk Stockings ain't Falling Down"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got THE CHICKEN CHRONICLES, I got THE BOOK OF NUMBERS, I got A CASE OF LIBEL, who could ask for anything more?

"My brother's _____________, my sister's _____________ and my parents are ________________."

• Like 2

"My brother's Running Wild, my sister's Running with Scissors, and my parents are Running on Empty".

next--"If you really loved me, you give me ------------------ and tell me-----------------------"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"My brother's THE CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON, my sister's THE BEAST OF 20,000 FATHOMS, and my parents are TERRIFIED!"

MV5BOGUyNWEzMmYtMjQ4NC00YjhmLTk3ZjUtNzg1

next

"Oh I'd love to ________________ but I won't enjoy it have as much as _______________"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, shutoo said:

"My brother's Running Wild, my sister's Running with Scissors, and my parents are Running on Empty".

next--"If you really loved me, you give me ------------------ and tell me-----------------------"

Ah you were faster than me! Here's yours then:

"If you really loved me, you'd give me PENNIES FROM HEAVEN and tell me I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER!"

next

"Oh I'd love to _____________________ but I won't enjoy it half as much as _________________"

• Like 1

Oh, I'd love to BEAT THE DEVIL but I won't enjoy it half as much as EATING RAOUL. 

"You can't be serious!  The __________ won't go down __________________!"

"You can't be serious! The Tarantula won't go down In the Line of Fire!" 

Next:

"__________ is a dish best served ____________"

"Top Banana is a dish best served While the City Sleeps."

Next:  "I can understand he doesn't like _______________, but what's wrong with a little ______________?"

• Like 2

"I can understand he doesn't like The Mad Magician, but what's wrong with a little Hocus Pocus?"

next--"She never talks about ____________________, that's why the lady is a ________________________"     

• Like 1

"SHe never talks about THE GREAT AMERICAN PASTTIME--that's why the lady is a NAZI AGENT"

next

"Don't count your __________ before they _______________"

• Haha 1

"Don't count your Matchstick Men before they Go to Blazes".

next--"I'm moving to ___________________ where ________________________will be my new neighbor."

"I'm moving to Central Park where Blondie Johnson will be my new neighbor."

Next:  "It reminds me of the time I was ______________, just outside of __________________."