Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr6666

COVID-19 quarantine reactions/ coping......

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

A Belgian woman with only 20% of normal lung capacity heard that her caregivers were short of masks because of the coronavirus pandemic.

So she started sewing masks at home.

-_-

Just curious what caused her 20% lung capacity they failed to mentioned or should I guess.

stressed-woman-being-heavy-smoker-stock-

Edited by hamradio
Highlighted for the blind.

There are 2 sides to every story, a lot of people with breathing problems have emphysema which is caused by smoking.  This is self inflicted!  That's my point.

If her problems is caused by other factors beyond her control then I sympathize!

Again twisting what I'm saying! :angry:

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

He didn't twist anything. You were just being an ****. Again.

It's my fault some people smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day then I should feel sorry?  Give me a f'ing break!  The left sure love to CONTROL the narrative!

4 minutes ago, hamradio said:

It's my fault some people smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day then I should feel sorry?  Give me a f'ing break!  The left sure love to CONTROL the narrative!

Just listen to yourself. You're getting bent out of shape about something (people smoking 2 packs a day) that no one brought up but you. 

Mr. 6666 posted what was intended as a heartwarming example of people doing good for other people out of the kindness of their heart, people who are themselves suffering, and your response was to make a dumb comment asking if she smoked a lot to get her lung disease, which is neither here nor there.

If someone has to explain to you why your comment was f'd up, then you're a lost cause. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Just listen to yourself. You're getting bent out of shape about something (people smoking 2 packs a day) that no one brought up but you. 

Mr. 6666 posted what was intended as a heartwarming example of people doing good for other people out of the kindness of their heart, people who are themselves suffering, and your response was to make a dumb comment asking if she smoked a lot to get her lung disease, which is neither here nor their.

If someone has to explain to you why your comment was f'd up, then you're a lost cause. 

In case you have problems with your eyes I did plainly state...If her problems is caused by other factors beyond her control then I sympathize!

I do like and appreciate the fact she is sewing mask for others!!

• Haha 1

There's that Christian spirit on display again.

And the fact that my comment "confuses" you further proves my point.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, hamradio said:

In case you have problems with your eyes I did plainly state...If her problems is caused by other factors beyond her control then I sympathize!

I do like and appreciate the fact she is sewing mask for others!!

So you make an asinine assumption about this women but in the same post provide empathy and that makes it all A-OK????

NOT.   You're sick not this women.

1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

So you make an asinine assumption about this women but in the same post provide empathy and that makes it all A-OK????

NOT.   You're sick not this women.

I sure hope you factor in the death toll from Corona with people suffering from  emphysema .  These deaths could had been prevented if said individuals didn't made bad choices in the past.

An estimated 3.1 million Americans have been diagnosed with emphysema and 11.2 million U.S. adults have been estimated to have COPD. Emphysema and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are related lung conditions that are caused by many years of cigarette smoking ('smoker's lung') and other factors.

Not to mention the children suffering from the effects second hand smoke!

3 minutes ago, hamradio said:

I sure hope you factor in the death toll from Corona with people suffering from  emphysema .  These deaths could had been prevented if said individuals didn't made bad choices in the past.

An estimated 3.1 million Americans have been diagnosed with emphysema and 11.2 million U.S. adults have been estimated to have COPD. Emphysema and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) are related lung conditions that are caused by many years of cigarette smoking ('smoker's lung') and other factors.

Not to mention the children suffering from the effects second hand smoke!

What has that got to do with trump not preparing the United States of America for a pandemic when he knew it was coming all along?

And what has that got to do with the fact that right now trump isn't doing the job that he should be doing to help the states and people suffering from this pandemic?

Deflection can be funny, but when people are suffering and dying in a pandemic, 

Trying to de-emphasize it by utilizing deflection seems to be rather cold-hearted.

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

What has that got to do with trump not preparing the United States of America for a pandemic when he knew it was coming all along?

And what has that got to do with the fact that right now trump isn't doing the job that he should be doing to help the states and people suffering from this pandemic?

Deflection can be funny, but when people are suffering and dying in a pandemic, 

Trying to de-emphasize it by utilizing deflection seems to be rather cold-hearted.

There goes that GD deflection again!   Most of the death toll from Corona are from people with underlying health issues i.e.  BREATHING PROBLEMS along with the elderly.

Control the narrative - the lefts favorite pass time!

• Sad 1

19 hours ago, hamradio said:

Got to love the human spirit and determination.

Yea I'm gonna love that human spirit and  determination when we hunt everyone of the mass murdering Twump  sycophants who got us into this mess out of their holes and bunkers too.

18 minutes ago, hamradio said:

There goes that GD deflection again!   Most of the death toll from Corona are from people with underlying health issues i.e.  BREATHING PROBLEMS along with the elderly.

It doesn't matter whether people  had underlying issues or not. They'd still be alive if not for trump's bungling and incompetence.

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

Just curious what caused her 20% lung capacity they failed to mentioned or should I guess.

Maybe she was one of the lucky ones. Almost 23,000 early deaths happen in the EU each year as a result of air pollution from burning coal for electricity, says a groundbreaking new report.

Europe’s Dark Cloud, published by a coalition of expert environmental, health and policy organisations, lays out the true damage of the EU’s coal-fired power plants to human health – and highlights how the health impacts cross borders.

23 minutes ago, hamradio said:

By the way, I saw Joe Manchin on TV the other day. He said West Virginia was the most at-risk state in the United States for Coronavirus pandemic because of all the Underlying Health Respiratory Issues caused from coal mining.

Good luck out there.

9 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

By the way, I saw Joe Manchin on TV the other day. He said West Virginia was the most at-risk state in the United States for Coronavirus pandemic because of all the Underlying Health Respiratory Issues caused from coal mining.

Good luck out there.

UPDATED: 6:20 p.m., 3/21/20

Kanawha County has it's second positive case of coronavirus according to the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.

West Virginia now has 11 positive cases of coronavirus, according to the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources.

As of 6 p.m., 397 residents have been tested for COVID-19, with 385 negative and one test pending.

The positive cases are all travel related, according the West Virginia DHHR.

The numbers include positive and negative tests from the state’s public health lab, commercial labs and hospitals.

No deaths!

Seems our luck is better than the Irish. :D

1 hour ago, hamradio said:

stressed-woman-being-heavy-smoker-stock-

This is a profoundly stupid, insensitive comment that is just a distraction.

What does it matter what caused the woman's lung issues? Is it blame the victim time?

The point of the posting is the kindness of a sick woman in trying to assist others in need of masks by sewing her own masks in difficult times. Got it? No need for a picture of some woman chain smoking.

Rehashing the same post which has been answered. 

I need to use the Ignore function again!

Just now, hamradio said:

Rehashing the same post which has been answered. 

I need to use the Ignore function again!

You might also get a new brain while you're at it.

"Romney’s in isolation?

Gee, that’s too bad,” says Trump, smirking.

:(

giphy.gif

@SethAbramson

·

17m

Percent of all TV commercials that are now irrelevant:

:rolleyes: