Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

COVID-19 quarantine reactions/ coping......

Michelin North America is requiring employees to become fully vaccinated or pay $100 additional per month for health insurance.

Michelin's HQ is in Greenville, SC, reddest part of red state S.C.   They have 19 plants in US and Canada.  Michelin owns BF Goodrich and Uniroyal among other brands in US.

https://www.goupstate.com/story/news/local/2021/09/23/michelin-employees-fully-vaccinate-100-month-healthcare-premiums-biden-mandate/5827449001/

"........Speaking to Gizmodo, Garrison confirmed he and his wife have caught COVID and revealed his ineffectual self-treatment. “We’re taking Ivermectin and various vitamins including a lot of zinc,” Garrison said, who also revealed that he’s been guzzling beet juice. Unlike the vaccine, none of his named treatments have been proven effective..........

-_-

A Federal judge in S.C. has ruled that the state cannot prohibit school districts from requiring masks.  The state legislature (hugely GOPer) cowardly included the restriction in a proviso to the state budget.  This allowed them to not publicly vote on prohibiting masks.  Proviso also included public colleges, but state supreme court through that part out.

• Thanks 1

I'll never understand this "anti-vaxx"  nonsense.  OR the fuss made about masks.   Like Denzel famously said....

"Explain it to me like I'm a four year old."  ;) 

Sepiatone

11 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

I'll never understand this "anti-vaxx"  nonsense.  OR the fuss made about masks.   Like Denzel famously said....

"Explain it to me like I'm a four year old."  ;) 

Sepiatone

5ed76c4abddbc54684101b73_how_to_explain_