Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Please help ID a movie?

Currently watching "Move Over, Darling" and it fits into a category for me: a film that I saw in my youth (age 7-13 maybe) that I'm now seeing as an adult and recalling (although very incompletely). Many of these movies were screwball comedies, as is this one. And there's another that I'm trying to identify - here's what I can remember - and it's pretty foggy so please forgive me but it should have enough there for someone to recognize it. I'm guessing the movie is from the 60s:

2 men are trying to "get rid" of a woman for some reason (as in eliminate, but short of calling a hit man). They somehow get her onto a rocket that is going on a space mission and so the problem is solved. When the 2 men are talking later, maybe down by the pool, they're listening to the radio and they suddenly hear a voice on the radio and it's the woman using the 2-way radio aboard the rocket. The 2 men throw the portable radio back and forth to each other in panic.
One of the men *might* have been James Garner, and the woman may have been a Gabor sister.

Slightly related: the screwball comedy made me think of "Man's Favorite Sport?" There were so many 1960s screwball comedies that we so great.

Thanks in advance -

B