Jump to content
 
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OBVIOUSLY NOBODY WANTED TO PREDICT IF TRUMP WILL BE RE-ELECTED OR NOT?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, spence said:

I still predict he'll win-(lack of competition) but who else thinx his re-election may well depend on what happens with this pandemic???

I think he still has a good chance because he has enough racists in his base,

who are hardcore people,

and who'll stick with him no matter how much stupidity he displays, how much he lies or how many people die because of his incompetence and selfishness during this pandemic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

So many of Trumpy's Bear's voters are clueless dip***** that his total idiocy in relation to reacting to

the virus will likely not matter, but it's still too early to make a prediction.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

So many of Trumpy's Bear's voters are clueless dip***** that his total idiocy in relation to reacting to

the virus will likely not matter, but it's still too early to make a prediction.

so reckon' your not voting for him then huh?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spence said:

so reckon' your not voting for him then huh?

I'm a lifelong non-voter, so it's irrelevant to me. But if I did vote, I wouldn't vote for an imbecile like Trump.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, spence said:

I still predict he'll win-(lack of competition) but who else thinx his re-election may well depend on what happens with this pandemic???

50280448_2525605824199123_28139050758884

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I think he still has a good chance because he has enough racists in his base,

who are hardcore people,

and who'll stick with him no matter how much stupidity he displays, how much he lies or how many people die because of his incompetence and selfishness during this pandemic.

By his very own words, he has the support of the "uneducated." He's got that demographic down.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Vautrin said:

So many of Trumpy's Bear's voters are clueless dip***** that his total idiocy in relation to reacting to

the virus will likely not matter, but it's still too early to make a prediction.

What about clueless dip **** who don't like Trump but still can't be bothered to vote against him? All they do is talk and talk and talk.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I once, or twice in 20yrs-(used to have a different handle on here) titled

ALL THE PRESUIDENT'S MOVIES, it was from a pbs tv documentary & compiled every U.S. president's favorite film since FDR, anybody recall it now, or would be interested in this forum here?

 

I have it in my head & not just in my files, interesting

Link to post
Share on other sites

As someone who is suffering from the symptoms of this virus, and am waiting for results from my test (I am over 60), I want to say that President Trump, VP Mike Pence, Dr. Falchi and all members of the team are doing a totally OUTSTANDING job in dealing with this and repaired a safeguard that was over 40 years obsolete! I predict he will not only win but the House will go Red as well! My opinion!!

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RichardE55 said:

As someone who is suffering from the symptoms of this virus, and am waiting for results from my test (I am over 60), I want to say that President Trump, VP Mike Pence, Dr. Falchi and all members of the team are doing a totally OUTSTANDING job in dealing with this and repaired a safeguard that was over 40 years obsolete! I predict he will not only win but the House will go Red as well! My opinion!!

agreed!  got luck as well

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, RichardE55 said:

As someone who is suffering from the symptoms of this virus, and am waiting for results from my test (I am over 60), I want to say that President Trump, VP Mike Pence, Dr. Falchi and all members of the team are doing a totally OUTSTANDING job in dealing with this and repaired a safeguard that was over 40 years obsolete! I predict he will not only win but the House will go Red as well! My opinion!!

Best wishes to you.  But I guess you got this sometime after Trump promised that the numbers would soon be zero.  Then he went golfing.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Best wishes to you.  But I guess you got this sometime after Trump promised that the numbers would soon be zero.  Then he went golfing.

It's strange huh, seems all president's gulf for some reason vs other hobbies & or sports?  It's almost like a law or something

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I'm a lifelong non-voter, so it's irrelevant to me. But if I did vote, I wouldn't vote for an imbecile like Trump.

Does " if I did vote" counts during an election? -_-

Now what about the thousands of potential  non-voters with your attitude?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RichardE55 said:

As someone who is suffering from the symptoms of this virus, and am waiting for results from my test (I am over 60), I want to say that President Trump, VP Mike Pence, Dr. Falchi and all members of the team are doing a totally OUTSTANDING job in dealing with this and repaired a safeguard that was over 40 years obsolete! I predict he will not only win but the House will go Red as well! My opinion!!

[Trump] "repaired a safeguard that was over 40 years obsolete"

What safeguard did he repair?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump's reelection depends on a lot of things.  The Covid 19 pandemic is only one of them.  Actually too early to tell as the "independents" won't make up their minds until a day before the election or maybe a couple of months before at most.

However, many of his people and groups will vote based on everything but the pandemic.  He delivered what he promised in their minds.

What may matter most is how the economy is doing in Oct.  How many people that voted for him are still out of work or making less than before or heavily in debt and so forth.  Corporate America, financial institutions, the wealthy, the evangelicals, extremist conservatives, anti-immigrationists, and so forth will support him as they have no other choice.  And of course, the vast pool of ignorant people who don't realized they got screwed by him and the GOPers.

Then you can add in voter suppression and people not voting as a plus for Trump.  Worse is the socialist/liberals who will vote for Trump because Bernie dropped out.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, TheCid said:

Trump's reelection depends on a lot of things.  The Covid 19 pandemic is only one of them.  Actually too early to tell as the "independents" won't make up their minds until a day before the election or maybe a couple of months before at most.

However, many of his people and groups will vote based on everything but the pandemic.  He delivered what he promised in their minds.

What may matter most is how the economy is doing in Oct.  How many people that voted for him are still out of work or making less than before or heavily in debt and so forth.  Corporate America, financial institutions, the wealthy, the evangelicals, extremist conservatives, anti-immigrationists, and so forth will support him as they have no other choice.  And of course, the vast pool of ignorant people who don't realized they got screwed by him and the GOPers.

Then you can add in voter suppression and people not voting as a plus for Trump.  Worse is the socialist/liberals who will vote for Trump because Bernie dropped out.

Socialist / liberals would never in a million years vote for Donald Trump.  Yes, some Bernie Sanders supporters will vote for Trump but those people are neither socialists or liberals.  They are wing nut voters who want to blow up government and who want change.  That is why they drift from Sanders to Trump.  Those people were never democrats to begin with so don't expect anything from them.  Most of them are fascists.

Now that is not to say that some socialist or liberal voters will decide to sit it out because they view Joe Biden as the establishment.  But those voters would not vote for Trump.  Let's get it straight.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sukhov said:

By his very own words, he has the support of the "uneducated." He's got that demographic down.

Despite his private and Ivy League school credentials, trump has a very limited vocabulary and doesn't seem to grasp abstract ideas.

His reading and pronunciation level could easily be associated with a middle schoolers' level.

His aides have said he has a limited attention span and has trouble concentrating on one subject at a time.

 That's why they include a lot of graphics and compliments to him during any presentations that they have to present.

Maybe the poorly educated, High School dropouts and functionally illiterate people who vote for him, also identify with his limited intellectual skills.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
© 2021 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
×
×
  • Create New...