Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OBVIOUSLY NOBODY WANTED TO PREDICT IF TRUMP WILL BE RE-ELECTED OR NOT?

Just now, spence said:

Yeah but what angle are they coming from liberals or conservatives   I stay in the middle  The media doesn't have the Murrow's or Cronkite's anymore

A large number of unbiased professionals.

35 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

The deplorable BS all over again. 

Sure way for Biden to LOSE the election. 

my mom was once a fmr NYC Rockett-(circa 1962/63) & later owned her own dance studio in Delaware & at some lg party got to dance with Joe Biden  She says it was the late '60's but had to be early '70's instead

3 minutes ago, TalkTalk123 said:

STUNNING, they are probably worse then N. Korea & don't know about being worse than Red China though, Russia easily though  anyone recall how the only person TRUMP literally bows down to was PUTIN, it stunned almost all 

14 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

I guess Twumps got to get *Twump (* denotes Oscar for worst Pres) for Spence to believe it. 

on a minor but famous note HIS SO CALLED HAIR, or as JOHN WAYNE used to call his toupee HIS FLIPPER

& TRUMP has absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to himself!

They make fun of his alledged lust for his daughter IVANKA, but I saw an older photograph of both of them in back of a limo-(she was an adult by then, but not much so) & he literally looked like he was out with his girlfriend in it

Says he refuses to drink or smoke, the fmr is due to his brother dying somehow of alcohol, but sure looked like he was loaded in above shot!

3 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Believe me, everyone else on here will  😉

what are you talking about?

Again, as I said not especially wanting TRUMP or defending, but PREDICTING, like I always do with THE OSCARS, FIGHTS/BOXING, NFL,etc

Man, you sure hate this guy  What do you think BIDEN will do so superbly?

By the way another thing TRUMP constantly says that's not true is the economy is the best ever, that honor belongs to THE GREATEST GENERATION after WW2 & into the l950's

Frustrates me all the time, plus his Vietnam non participation, but is so proudly military now  He got 3 differments due to bone spurs on his foot-(more like his daddy $dough$)

He did go to some military school though where JOHN GOTTI, JR went at the same timeor around the same period, but that's it

Most of these politicians don't go the war themselves but send others

BUSH, SR., JFK, IKE,  were very rare

21 hours ago, spence said:

By the way another thing TRUMP constantly says that's not true is the economy is the best ever, that honor belongs to THE GREATEST GENERATION after WW2 & into the l950's

Another example of your superficial "knowledge" of American History.   The economic recovery from the Great Depression was not due to anything particular that "Greatest Generation" did.  It was due to the fact that the US had become the Arsenal of Democracy (and also dictatorships such as Soviet Union and China).  Essentially the US was the only major manufacturing country making anything.

Due to rationing and non-manufacturing of civilian goods, housing, etc. there was a tremendous build up of demand after the war.  There was also a a temendous build up of money that had been saved during the war by both civilians and military personnel.   Banks, corporations and millionaires had tremendous amounts of money to invest after the war.  The rise of the suburbs due to the automobile industry created vast demand for housing, infrastructure, appliances, furniture, etc.    As for the 1950's, what the Greatest Generation created was a lot of kids who needed things.  The baby boom created demands for new schools, clothing, medical care, food, etc.

The Baby Boom generation has often been referred to as the greatest single generation to have an impact on economic growth.

Also, FDR, Eisenhower and most of the leadership of the government and the military were not members of the Greatest Generation-they were born before it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

For myself, as a conservative, I think President Trump has done, on the whole, a outstanding job in leadership and action, with the chips stacked against him. I will vote to re-elect him and work to make the House hold a GOP majority. And I'm not even a Republican to vote. My final word, anyway.

• Haha 3