Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

3 hours ago, TikiSoo said:

Really? What difference does it make to anyone but Bogdanovich?

🤷‍♂️

It is a valid question if one saw the recent TCM presentation with Ben and the upcoming Podcast.     The lens for the right eye was very cloudy.     Since one of his traits is to wear large glasses it stood out big-time.     My wife asked me about this and I said I didn't know,  but MAYBE he didn't wish to wear an eye-patch.

Of course it makes no difference,  but it is natural to be curious about such a thing and I highly doubt the question was a put-down.  

This question has already been discussed on another thread, so David G. isn't the first to bring it up. Sounds like it was a surprise to a lot of people  who were naturally curious, especially if they haven't seen him in several years (I haven't). Eye health concerns aside, I thought he might wear an eyepatch anyway as a prop for those John Ford impersonations he's always doing ...

2 hours ago, sewhite2000 said:

Eye health concerns aside, I thought he might wear an eyepatch anyway as a prop for those John Ford impersonations he's always doing ...

judy-laughing-gif.gif

I didn't mean to be snippy or anything like that with my comment, I just wonder why we always put celebrities under a microscope. Why can't we just leave 'em alone?

11 hours ago, David Guercio said:

Is Peter Bogdanovich actually blind in one eye now or are one of the lens of his glasses just a little blurry?

don't know I've been watching him for decades even on THE SOPRANOS but looked off the other day?

He is about 81 now

I don't understand why they skipped a week.  The lost week could have shown 2 more Peter Bogdonavich movie.  Daisy Miller starring  Cybill Shepherd, Dulio Delprete, Cloris Leachman and Eileen Brennan and At Long Last Love starring Burt Reynolds, Cybill Shepherd, Madeline Kahn, Dulio DelPrete, Eileen Brennan  John Hillerman and Mildred Natwick.

• 3 weeks later...