Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I used to be able to save my favorite TCM Intros to a playlist, but something has changed and the SAVE is no longer available!

In fact, it’s grayed out and if you click gives you a comments not available at the bottom and asks you to find outwhywhich when clucked takes

you to a Google page! Whats going on this is so frustrating since I love to save those clips! Did TCM request this?

A54AEA6F-8992-4A50-99CE-3A093878C4E7.jpeg

If you want to "save" anything that you find on YT, first it needs to be transferred onto one of your devices (computer/external HDD/etc).  You will have private access on your own then.  Otherwise it is a crapshoot as to whether or not it might still be there in the future.  YT is no archive.  Much of it gets broken each and every day, for a multitude of reasons, ala Facebook and Twitter.  So unless you want to make some "playlist" from uploaded videos which others might be able to follow, you might as well just download them for yourself using an external downloader program or browser add-on.