Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
boyawar

Loads of alerts cant be stopped

HI, Ive been a member of TCM for years and never have entertained the problem I have been getting these past couple of month. Each day as I open my email client, i see that I have recieved 40 to 50 email alerts from various areas of TCM's members. I never asked for them and yet they keep coming. I've written to TCM without any results. In fact, all they keep saying is that they are very busy, but would look into it...Nada..ZIP. One member suggested that i go to my control panel of TCM and link "watchers" and uncheck there...There are no options of completely stopping email alerts...they have "once a week" " daily and etc...but to get them to stop completely..impossible. When I originally became a TCM member, I never even once requested to be getting in touch of a certain thread...now, all of a sudden, I am getting bombarded daily. Does anyone know the magic bullet? I really like TCM, but not at this expense.