Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just seen a Kentucky campaign ad on WSAZ.  This guy said he's voting FOR Trump but NOT for Mitch McConnell.  

Voting for....

media:797029eeb1654d7abd07c91562e3724aEl

Go figure.

(sorry, can't find video)

Trivia...McGrath is an ex fighter pilot.

NextToPlane-copy.jpeg

34 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I should be getting my mail in ballot next week and I'll send that in by the middle of the month.  

Same here.

(...and word is Vautrin will be doing the same...wait...never mind...no he won't...don't know WHAT I was thinkin' there!)

• Sad 1
On 9/30/2020 at 9:19 AM, hamradio said:

Just seen a Kentucky campaign ad on WSAZ.  This guy said he's voting FOR Trump but NOT for Mitch McConnell.  

Voting for....

media:797029eeb1654d7abd07c91562e3724aEl

Go figure.

(sorry, can't find video)

Trivia...McGrath is an ex fighter pilot.

NextToPlane-copy.jpeg

So, Kentucky ALSO has a female ex-fighter pilot runnin' for Congress too, huh?!

Yeah, we got one'a them here in Arizona TOO runnin' for the Senate seat she was given after McCain died, and after she failed winning the other Senate seat back in '18.

(...ain't votin' for her though, and 'cause besides the fact she's a damn Trump supporter, I got ME a real life ex-fighter pilot AND  former astronaut that I CAN can vote for instead...NOT that ANY of that impresses me much though...no, I like HIM because he seems to be a moderate who'll try and work with the those people across the aisle if he's elected...and there ain't NOTHIN' I can't stand MORE than some freakin' ideologue/Trump lapdog who'll toe the party line, and like that female ex-fighter pilot has done since they gave her the freakin' job...nope, I've HAD IT up to HERE with idiots like THAT, and REGARDLESS if they can fly a freakin' jet fighter or not)

• Like 2

Freakin' Republicans will do ANYTHING to stifle the vote, and ALWAYS under the FALSE guise of "to insure its integrity".

Basically though, they're NOTHIN' but a bunch of chicken-**** cowards who KNOW and who are fearful of the FACT that the more voters who turnout, the less their chances of a GOP candidate winning.

(...yep, it's the same ol' freakin' story of chicken-**** cowards come election time...and you can tell Gov. Greg I said this...the chicken-**** coward)

• Like 3

Btw, here's ya another shot of the chicken-**** coward Gov. Greg Abbott of the state of Texas...

636192170004750199-ABBOTT.png?width=534&

Now, is it only ME, or does this chicken-**** coward have that very same vacuous look in HIS eyes as a certain OTHER Texan who ran this country into the ground from the years 2001-2009? Saaay, he even has that same fake-looking SMILE that other Texan had TOO, now that I'm lookin' a little closer here?!

(...ya know, I'm startin' to think they might be a little more inbred down there in that big ol' state than I ever THOUGHT!!!)

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

NEWS: Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl -- two notorious conservative political operatives and hoaxers

-- have been charged by the Michigan AG in connection with an alleged series of robocalls aimed at suppressing the vote,

reports.

The charges include four felony counts.

<_<

Well Mister Sixes, I'll betcha ANYTHING the Attorney General of the state of TEXAS would never prosecute these two poor fellas for doin' that anyway!

(...wanna BET?!) ;)

LOL

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

NEWS: Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl -- two notorious conservative political operatives and hoaxers

-- have been charged by the Michigan AG in connection with an alleged series of robocalls aimed at suppressing the vote,

reports.

The charges include four felony counts.

<_<

"........The caller identified herself as part of Project 1559 and said it was a group founded by Wohl and Burkman

The calls falsely claimed that voting by mail would result in personal information going into databases that will be used by police to resolve old warrants, credit card companies to collect debts and federal officials to track mandatory vaccines.

“Don’t be finessed into giving your private information to the man,” the caller said. “Beware of vote by mail.”

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, like Nessel a Democrat, in August called the robocalling effort “an unconscionable, indefensible, blatant attempt to lie to citizens about their right to vote.”.......

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-technology-arrests-michigan-voting-rights-e0d49155dc8f347b1347cf779fd43812?utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

:huh:

7 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

"........The caller identified herself as part of Project 1559 and said it was a group founded by Wohl and Burkman

The calls falsely claimed that voting by mail would result in personal information going into databases that will be used by police to resolve old warrants, credit card companies to collect debts and federal officials to track mandatory vaccines.

“Don’t be finessed into giving your private information to the man,” the caller said. “Beware of vote by mail.”

Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson, like Nessel a Democrat, in August called the robocalling effort “an unconscionable, indefensible, blatant attempt to lie to citizens about their right to vote.”.......

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-technology-arrests-michigan-voting-rights-e0d49155dc8f347b1347cf779fd43812?utm_medium=AP_Politics&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter

:huh:

Any word yet when Trump's DOJ will be sending a federal attorney to assist in this?

(...FOR of course the defense and not the prosecution's side)

• Sad 1

Okay, and now just one more comment today in this thread before the wife and I head out to a little dinner party...

HOW IN THE HELL DID THIS COUNTRY GET SO DAMN SCREWED-UP IN JUST A LITTLE LESS THAN FOUR YEARS???

AND, when it was SUPPOSED to be SO damn "great again" by now?!!!

(...oh yeah..."HIM", damn IT...that freakin' idiot who's done NOTHING but have everybody at everyone else's throats now days)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Through threatening letters, lawsuits, viral videos and presidential misinformation,

President Trump's campaign and its GOP allies are going to new lengths to contest election procedures

county-by-county across battleground states.

<_<
1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

Through threatening letters, lawsuits, viral videos and presidential misinformation,

President Trump's campaign and its GOP allies are going to new lengths to contest election procedures

county-by-county across battleground states.

<_<

Well, that's one way to win--

By cheating.:o

According to Rachel Madmouth, PA Republican legislature has passed a law giving it authority to establish a Republican dominated committee to interfere in the election process and to review all election matters - DURING the election.  This includes subpoenaing officials and BALLOTS to be presented to the committee.

As Maddow said, this may produce grounds for so much confusion that the Republican legislature can then rule that the election cannot be decided based on votes and THEY will select the electors for the Electoral College.

And who says these guys haven't learned from Hitler, Putin and other despots?

• Thanks 2
23 hours ago, ElCid said:

According to Rachel Madmouth, PA Republican legislature has passed a law giving it authority to establish a Republican dominated committee to interfere in the election process and to review all election matters - DURING the election.  This includes subpoenaing officials and BALLOTS to be presented to the committee.

As Maddow said, this may produce grounds for so much confusion that the Republican legislature can then rule that the election cannot be decided based on votes and THEY will select the electors for the Electoral College.

And who says these guys haven't learned from Hitler, Putin and other despots?

Doesn't the Gov of Penn have a veto over what is passed?

1 hour ago, cigarjoe said:

Doesn't the Gov of Penn have a veto over what is passed?

Not sure if he is a R or a D or if it matters.  May be like NC, where governor is Dem., but GOP legislatures overrides him frequently.

37 minutes ago, ElCid said:

Not sure if he is a R or a D or if it matters.  May be like NC, where governor is Dem., but GOP legislatures overrides him frequently.

Yea but he could stall it, challenge it in courts etc., etc., pull a play out of Twump's bag of twicks, lol  

On 10/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, Dargo said:

Freakin' Republicans will do ANYTHING to stifle the vote, and ALWAYS under the FALSE guise of "to insure its integrity".

Basically though, they're NOTHIN' but a bunch of chicken-**** cowards who KNOW and who are fearful of the FACT that the more voters who turnout, the less their chances of a GOP candidate winning.

(...yep, it's the same ol' freakin' story of chicken-**** cowards come election time...and you can tell Gov. Greg I said this...the chicken-**** coward)

If only you felt strongly about it.

• Haha 1