Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

10 minutes ago, HIGHWAY said:

What,   not the squad! 

I don't watch Dore but is he recommending Trump over Biden?      Dore:  the Dem primary is over;  Bernie lost.    Now it is Biden or Trump,,,,,,   

• Sad 1

Jimmy lives in a political dream world where no deals are cut, no compromises are made and everything

is perfect. It's like he's never lived in the real world of politics. Then there's the screaming at the top of

his lungs thing. Dumb as they come.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Jimmy lives in a political dream world where no deals are cut, no compromises are made and everything

is perfect. It's like he's never lived in the real world of politics. Then there's the screaming at the top of

I can understand Jimmy's stitch since this is America,  where the primary goal is to make money.     Thus he might not be a dumb as they come (depending on what he makes annually). 

It is his  followers that are as dumb as they come.

• Sad 1
5 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I can understand Jimmy's stitch since this is America,  where the primary goal is to make money.     Thus he might not be a dumb as they come (depending on what he makes annually). 

It is his  followers that are as dumb as they come.

I'm sure he does all right, though Covid may have cut into some of his comedy gigs. If this is just a fake out

to make some dough, he's not so dumb. But I think he actually believes this stuff, so we're back to dumb.

14 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

What,   not the squad! 

I don't watch Dore but is he recommending Trump over Biden?      Dore:  the Dem primary is over;  Bernie lost.    Now it is Biden or Trump,,,,,,   

Dore is an useful idiot.  He is trying to turn progressives away from Biden to help Donald Trump just as they did in 2016.

15 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Jimmy who and about what?  Helps to quote the post to which you are responding.

34 minutes ago, ElCid said:

It would be nice for once to see an argument made against the specifics in the post itself, not just comments about Dore that lack substance. A thoughtful response for or against the content of the video may be to much for the very fragile conscience of so many"blue no matter who" people on this forum.

1 hour ago, HIGHWAY said:

It would be nice for once to see an argument made against the specifics in the post itself, not just comments about Dore that lack substance. A thoughtful response for or against the content of the video may be to much for the very fragile conscience of so many"blue no matter who" people on this forum.

As opposed to the Trump/GOPer no matter who people?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, HIGHWAY said:

Sorry but I can't stand to listen to Dore and thus I can't make arguments against specific points he makes.     

If the overall point Dore is trying to make is that the Dem party establishment is phony,  not progressive,  in fact sometimes regressive,  and Biden is the poster-child of the Dem party establishment,   I can agree with a lot of that.

That still isn't enough (by a mile), to make any logical argument that one should vote for Trump over Biden.    Like I said the Dem primary is over.   The choices are now Biden and Trump and there was no way I wanted 4 more years of Trump dominating US politics.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, ElCid said:

Jimmy Dore. I find it hard to watch his videos when they go on for 20 or 25 minutes. Sometimes I

can get through the shorter ones, though those are painful too. Jimmy also likes to dabble in conspiracy

theories, such as Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and he's not sure what happened on 9/11.

Jimmy often describes himself as a dumb, jagoff  nightclub comedian so you can't  say JD is not transparent.

21 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Jimmy Dore. I find it hard to watch his videos when they go on for 20 or 25 minutes. Sometimes I

can get through the shorter ones, though those are painful too. Jimmy also likes to dabble in conspiracy

theories, such as Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and he's not sure what happened on 9/11.

Jimmy often describes himself as a dumb, jagoff  nightclub comedian so you can't  say JD is not transparent.

I know it's good on this site to demonize Jimmy Dore and to make it look like Dore had a Jeffrey Toobin event,   I think at the time Dore should have done a search on Wheeler to find out how reliable Wheeler was.  Sorry, no dabbling!

Jimmy is really too naive and ignorant to demonize. It's more like laughing at the dude who trips

over his untied shoelaces.  And anybody wearing that dumb star-spangled banner outfit really

deserves rough treatment, though likely not to the point of it being fatal.

Election update~San Fran Nan is back. It seemed that the Squad might take Nancy's place as the

GOP's most hated liberal(s), but she was in a Lindsay Graham ad pictured with Jamie Harrison

calling her a mentor and an inspiration. OMG! Jamie is too LIBERAL for SC. 

18 hours ago, noah80 said:

2020.jpg.b635b434f6b7cb49829754be7f5350f8.jpg

for trump to win. he can only afford to lose the 3 states above the green line

how do the democrats know any of these polls are accurate???

12 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

how do the democrats know any of these polls are accurate???

Note that the results shown are average of recent multiple state polls.     Of course that doesn't mean the end results are accurate but what it does say is that multiple polls,  using different methodologies,   show Biden winning and Trump being a one term President.

9 hours ago, HIGHWAY said:

I know it's good on this site to demonize Jimmy Dore and to make it look like Dore had a Jeffrey Toobin event, 

Who is Jimmy Dore? Is he related to Sunshine Dore, from Harold and Maude?

626b83eb522081ee876b0323c90cee3b.png

And btw, Highway, who are you?