Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2020 Election....

and.jpg

Jill Biden's first husband calls Joe a hypocrite for 'criticizing people's character' after the Democrat had an affair with his wife and reveals he'll vote for Trump in November

Bill Stevenson, 72, was married to Jill Biden from 1970 until their 1975 divorce
Joe Biden says that he met Jill on a blind date in 1975
Stevenson says that is untrue, and he introduced Joe and Jill in 1972
Stevenson claims Jill was having an affair with Joe the year before the divorce 
Jill Biden's spokesman has said that Stevenson's claims are untrue 
Stevenson first told his story to DailyMail.com in August 2020

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, noah80 said:

and.jpg

Jill Biden's first husband calls Joe a hypocrite for 'criticizing people's character' after the Democrat had an affair with his wife and reveals he'll vote for Trump in November

Bill Stevenson, 72, was married to Jill Biden from 1970 until their 1975 divorce
Joe Biden says that he met Jill on a blind date in 1975
Stevenson says that is untrue, and he introduced Joe and Jill in 1972
Stevenson claims Jill was having an affair with Joe the year before the divorce 
Jill Biden's spokesman has said that Stevenson's claims are untrue 
Stevenson first told his story to DailyMail.com in August 2020

And the point of posting this while millions of Americans are dying from the ineptitude of Twump is what?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Michigan group sues Trump campaign for alleged mass voter suppression-

........“Central to this strategy is disenfranchising voters in predominately Black cities, including Detroit, by blocking certification of election results from those cities or counties where they are located,” the lawsuit reads, stating that Trump and his campaign have repeatedly raised claims of “widespread fraud in Detroit and other cities with large Black populations, including Philadelphia, Milwaukee, and Atlanta, in an effort to suggest votes from those cities should not be counted.”.......

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/526997-michigan-group-sues-trump-campaign-for-alleged-mass-voter-suppression

• Like 2

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

I missed this great line in my quote-summary
Quote Tweet

PjNCtHgg_mini.jpg

Brad Heath

@bradheath
· 1h
The court seems puzzled that Trump wants to invalidate the presidential race, but uphold other races on the same ballot. "Even if it were logically possible to hold PA's electoral system both constitutional and unconstitutional at the same time, the Court would not do so."
Show this thread

• Haha 1

PjNCtHgg_bigger.jpg

A federal judge has dismissed President Trump's lawsuit seeking to overturn the results of the election he lost in PA. The decision is pretty brutal. He sums up Trump's case as "strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations." https://courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057/gov.uscourts.pamd.127057.202.0_1.pdf

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

I missed this great line in my quote-summary
Quote Tweet

PjNCtHgg_mini.jpg

Brad Heath

@bradheath
· 1h
The court seems puzzled that Trump wants to invalidate the presidential race, but uphold other races on the same ballot. "Even if it were logically possible to hold PA's electoral system both constitutional and unconstitutional at the same time, the Court would not do so."
Show this thread

I pointed this out in a post 2 or 3 days ago.

Cuomo had the wizard of odds on a few nights ago and he made an interesting point about

Michigan. Compared to 2016 Biden only had a modest gain in Detroit, but in the Detroit

suburbs he had a very significant increase over what Clinton got in 2016 and those large

numbers helped him win Michigan. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Vautrin said:

Cuomo had the wizard of odds on a few nights ago and he made an interesting point about

Michigan. Compared to 2016 Biden only had a modest gain in Detroit, but in the Detroit

suburbs he had a very significant increase over what Clinton got in 2016 and those large

I'm sure somebody will study that to try and find out what happened.  Could speculate that a lot of the suburban people had automotive related jobs or jobs that were dependent on spending by automotive workers.  And Trump did not deliver on his promise on that one.  Probably some other reasons as well.  Maybe a lot of Detroit people from 2016 now live in the suburbs?

• Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

That's one way the racism of Donald Trump manifests. The vote for Biden in Detroit was pretty much what it was for Clinton in 2016.  It was the white suburbs that swung heavily against Trump and for Biden, which has been the story in many parts of the country. But Trump prefers to look to the African American community to blame for his loss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, ElCid said:

I'm sure somebody will study that to try and find out what happened.  Could speculate that a lot of the suburban people had automotive related jobs or jobs that were dependent on spending by automotive workers.  And Trump did not deliver on his promise on that one.  Probably some other reasons as well.  Maybe a lot of Detroit people from 2016 now live in the suburbs?

Yes, this will be something for true political junkies and number crunchers to look at. The suburbs were a

group that the GOP had trouble with in 2018 and that Trump at least had problems with this year, though

I don't know how bad it was. Whatever the reasons, I think the specifics about the Detroit suburbs were

somewhat lost in the concentration on Detroit for the certification argument.

1 hour ago, Swithin said:

That's one way the racism of Donald Trump manifests. The vote for Biden in Detroit was pretty much what it was for Clinton in 2016.  It was the white suburbs that swung heavily against Trump and for Biden, which has been the story in many parts of the country. But Trump prefers to look to the African American community to blame for his loss.

He always circles around to that eventually and sometimes not so eventually. At least he's been busier sulking

than opening his big mouth, though he's still tweeting the same old nonsense. 

• Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Swithin said:

Transition has been approved and can now proceed.

Emily Murphy, head of the General Services Administration, said in a letter to President-elect Joe Biden on Monday that her office is ready to begin the formal presidential transition, after weeks of pressure from Democrats to allow the process to go ahead.

The letter came after a four-member canvassing board in Michigan certified that state’s election results, effectively awarding Michigan’s 16 electoral votes to Biden, who defeated President Trump with a margin of more than 155,000 votes.

Trump thanked Murphy in tweets Monday night and said he had recommended that she and her team “do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols.” But he also maintained, “Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail!" - Washington Post

TL;DR - Biden transition can officially start. Crazy man continues to rant - I'm OK with that. 

• Thanks 1

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

As they review the past four years, Republicans face a crucial choice: self-reflection or self-pity? The first path opens the way to reform and recovery. The second condemns them to a future of authoritarianism and voter suppression in the cause of white victimhood. Choose wisely
Quote Tweet

zHw7MWNf_mini.jpg

Marco Rubio

@marcorubio
· 3h
On Covid,media emphasized bad news even when we had positive developments & did more Trump/hydroxychloroquine stories than all vaccine stories combined Part of a broader pattern of characterizing everything as bad news Republicans are to be blamed for https://nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w28110/w28110.pdf
On 11/25/2020 at 8:48 AM, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

As they review the past four years, Republicans face a crucial choice: self-reflection or self-pity? The first path opens the way to reform and recovery. The second condemns them to a future of authoritarianism and voter suppression in the cause of white victimhood. Choose wisely
Quote Tweet

zHw7MWNf_mini.jpg

Marco Rubio

@marcorubio
· 3h
On Covid,media emphasized bad news even when we had positive developments & did more Trump/hydroxychloroquine stories than all vaccine stories combined Part of a broader pattern of characterizing everything as bad news Republicans are to be blamed for https://nber.org/system/files/working_papers/w28110/w28110.pdf

But without appealing to white white racists in the United States of America, the Republican party doesn't have a party.

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Share of vote 21st c. presidential candidates

1) Obama 2008 52.9
2) Biden 2020 51.3
3) Obama 2012 51.1
4) Bush 2004 50.7
5) Gore 2000 48.4
6) Kerry 2004 48.3
7) Clinton 2016 48.2
8 )Bush 2000 47.9
9) Romney 2012 47.2
10) Trump 2020 46.9
11) Trump 2016 46.1
12) McCain 2008 45.7

\

nLQ1eTuc_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Biden's national popular vote lead just surpassed 7 million (4.5%)...
Biden 81,264,673 (51.3%)
Trump 74,210,838 (46.9%)
3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

QcgK2k4V_bigger.jpg

Share of vote 21st c. presidential candidates

1) Obama 2008 52.9
2) Biden 2020 51.3
3) Obama 2012 51.1
4) Bush 2004 50.7
5) Gore 2000 48.4
6) Kerry 2004 48.3
7) Clinton 2016 48.2
8 )Bush 2000 47.9
9) Romney 2012 47.2
10) Trump 2020 46.9
11) Trump 2016 46.1
12) McCain 2008 45.7

\

nLQ1eTuc_bigger.jpg

BREAKING: Biden's national popular vote lead just surpassed 7 million (4.5%)...
Biden 81,264,673 (51.3%)
Trump 74,210,838 (46.9%)

Your point?

One sunny day in late January 2021, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been 

sitting on a park bench. 

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet 

with President Trump."

The Marine repeated, "Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the old man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying again, 

"I would like to go in and meet with President Trump."

The Marine, understandably irritated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you've 

been here asking to speak to Trump. I've told you each time that he's no longer the President and no longer resides here. 

Don't you get it?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

One sunny day in late January 2021, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue , where he'd been 

sitting on a park bench. 

He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Trump."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The old man said, "Okay", and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet 

with President Trump."

The Marine repeated, "Sir, as I told you yesterday, Mr Trump is no longer President and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and, again, just walked away.

The third day, the old man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine, saying again, 

"I would like to go in and meet with President Trump."

The Marine, understandably irritated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you've 

been here asking to speak to Trump. I've told you each time that he's no longer the President and no longer resides here. 

Don't you get it?"

The old man looked at the Marine and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir."

This story reminds me of a child seeking reassurance from a parent after having a bad nightmare.