Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to locate older topics i wrote?

Just now, slaytonf said:

Don't use the TCM site search function.  Use your internet browser.  If you can remember the thread title, type it in and after that type something like TCM general discussions (or whatever forum).

thanx

Click on your own avatar pic to go to your profile page. 

Click the button on the right that says "See my activity".

After it loads up (it may take a few seconds), look to the left and click on "Topics".

It may take several seconds to load up, but then you'll see a full list of every topic you created.

41 minutes ago, spence said:

what is a browser,

It's what you use to find sites on the Web, like this one, TCM.com.  There are different ones, the most popular one being Google.  There is also Apple computer's Safari.  The one I use is called Firefox.  There is also one by Microsoft called Internet Explorer.  There are others. 

So, as I said, instead of entering something like Amazon.com when you want to buy those wool socks imported from the isle of Jersey you prize so highly, just enter the title of the thread you are looking for and after that enter something like TCM general discussions (or whatever forum it was in).

For example, here's an old thread of mine you can try.  Enter:  art in movies TCM general discussions.  You will see a few results that will take you to the thread.  You may not get the original post, but once you are in the thread you can go anywhere in it you want.

15 minutes ago, slaytonf said:

There are different ones, the most popular one being Google.  

Google is a search engine. Their browser is Chrome.

Microsoft's current browser is Edge. 

Nits have been picked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1