Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Joe Biden accuser Tara Reade calls out media

If there is nothing to the complaint, then why isn't Biden releasing it? Maybe it pops out a week before the election, just in time for voters.

5 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

If there is nothing to the complaint, then why isn't Biden releasing it? Maybe it pops out a week before the election, just in time for voters.

If there is nothing to Twump's tax returns why doesn't he release them? Maybe they"ll pop up a week before the election, just in time too.

10 hours ago, MovieMadness said:

It must really be something to be you, a person who doesn't care if the President of the United States sexually assaulted women or is responsible for the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of Americans through inaction at the time of a pandemic. He continues to hide his income tax information from the public, which may reveal business interactions with foreign powers (Russia, Saudi Arabia?) possibly having a hold over him.

But none of this matters to you just so long as he exercises a political agenda with which you agree.

3 hours ago, TomJH said:

But none of this matters to you just so long as he exercises a political agenda with which you agree.

Isn't that the case with your as well when it comes to anyone-but-Trump?  

It is for me;   E.g.  If Biden did assault Reade decades ago,   I would still vote for Biden.     But I'm honest about that.   Why can't you be? 

23 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Really you still don't get it;   TT123  worships all things Sanders.     Biden is the reason his hero is out of the running and will never gain any higher political position in the USA.

Like all those that worship someone,   it isn't so much about politics or policy (since clearly both Clinton and Biden have more in common is those areas with Sander than Trump has with Sanders).      It is all about bitterness;       Trump didn't knock their hero out of the running but Clinton and Biden did.

Lack of support by bitter Sanders supporters in 2016 was one of the reasons Clinton lost to Trump.    Hopefully that doesn't happen again,  but convincing someone like TT123 to support Biden,,,,, wow,,,, I don't think that going to happen.   The best us anyone-but-Trump voters can hope for is that he sits out the election. 

Bernie Bros;  their bitterness has become all consuming.  

This is how I see it.

14 hours ago, TalkTalk123 said:

This is how I see it.

Yea,  I understood this already.      What's the point????,,,, ,   so the USA might as well have Trump as President.

I find that POV crazy and misguided.      Hopefully just enough Bernie Bros can be convinced that Biden is clearly the so called lesser evil.

As for you;    again,  I understand your POV and I see there is no chance you can be turned around.  

But thanks for putting it out there. 

Hillary is to blame for the 2016 election loss, or you can blame Obama voters,

Overall, 59% of respondents in the 2016 ANES reported voting in both 2012 and 2016, with 68% claiming to have voted in 2012 while 74% voted in 2016. Of the 2012 and 2016 voters, 6% of all voters supported Trump while reportedly backing Obama in 2012. Conversely, just 2% reported voting for Mitt Romney in 2012 while casting ballots for Hillary Clinton in 2016.