Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another loyal TCM viewer here whose TCM App stopped working two weeks ago, and shows no sign of doing so again. I enter the code, choose my cable provider, and watch the little bar atop the page reach to about 75% when it tells me it timed out. I've tried all the official TCM suggestions, and nothing works. You'd think the tech folks on their end would want to keep their fans happy, but maybe they're too busy with their wine club and t-shirts to bother with a free app.  Doesn't work on my Android, either. For the record, I use Spectrum cable.

Edited by Chet
Added information
  • 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. I use spectrum cable and watch TCM on channel 82. When I try to watch TCM on my iPhone I get a list of movie suggestions. When I select a movie, I get a screen showing some movie info and a "PLAY" button. Selecting"PLAY" gives me a screen that asks me to login and a list of providers. I select Spectrum and I get a blank page. I select anyone else and I get a login page. Also happens on my wife's iPhone. I have re down loaded the ATM App. Stopped working several weeks ago.  Have any help TCM.

• 3 weeks later...