Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any chance TCM will air the Hitchcock classic "Vertigo" anytime soon? I've been wanting to revisit Hitchcock films as of recent and Vertigo is top of mind. Looks like the last time it aired on the network was in 2017. Hope the programming gods can make something happen!

29 minutes ago, Lambear1982 said:

Any chance TCM will air the Hitchcock classic "Vertigo" anytime soon? I've been wanting to revisit Hitchcock films as of recent and Vertigo is top of mind. Looks like the last time it aired on the network was in 2017. Hope the programming gods can make something happen!

TCM doesn't show it listed in the next while, but the BBC Channel has Vertigo scheduled to air Sunday, May 10 at 10 am EST.. Rear Window at 7:30 am, Vertigo 10 am, The Birds at 1Pm and Psycho at 4pm. Hope that helps.

9 minutes ago, lavenderblue19 said:

TCM doesn't show it listed in the next while, but the BBC Channel has Vertigo scheduled to air Sunday, May 10 at 10 am EST.. Rear Window at 7:30 am, Vertigo 10 am, The Birds at 1Pm and Psycho at 4pm. Hope that helps.

Just be prepared for a lot of ads on BBC America.  About 50 minutes of ads sprinkled through the 3 hour slot for Vertigo.

My favourite Jimmy Stewart performance, with Kim Novak wonderful too. One of the most memorable final scenes I've ever seen in a film.

• Like 1