Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Something strange I recall seeing once on TV...

Can anyone help me out with this?

For YEARS I had always remembered this very strange, yet very funny footage I had seen only once on TV.  I'm not quite sure what program it was, but I've always associated it with "America's Funniest Home Videos". 

Here it goes -

It took place in a rather darkened living room.  A dog, quite possibly a golden retriever, was lying on the carpet.  Beside the dog was what appeared to be a small person.  It was actually a man much taller than he appeared to be, but was creating the illusion to appear standing short.  The "little" man was wearing a fedora hat, dark sunglasses, a raincoat with, quite possibly, short sleeves (to make his arms look short), and had shoes worn on his knees, as if those were really his feet.  He was moving back in forth in place signing in a high-pitched voice "Watch my feet!" over and over.  The canine was just staring at the man looking amused.  I saw this only once, and thought it was so funny!

Does anyone know what I'm talking about?