Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cinecrazydc

Correction: Stevie Wonder Lives !!

A short while ago I erroneously reported on Stevie Wonder's passing.  As the late, great, writer Mark Twain once said:  "News of my demise has been greatly exaggerated !!"   

I should have gone further and read the details, but in my haste to post I got it wrong.   That'll teach me !!!   Will certainly be more careful in the future.  

In the meantime, we can congratulate Stevie on reaching the milestone birthday of 70 !!     HAPPY BIRTHDAY , STEVIE, and many happy returns !!!!   Again  my apologies to the TCM community !!   Cinecrazy   😒

The Wonder of Stevie Wonder: 7 Fun Facts - Biography.comStevie Wonder | Artist | www.grammy.comMeet big Stevie Wonder (1969) - Click AmericanaTop 10 Best Stevie Wonder Songs - YouTubeStevie Wonder, Living for the City: Labor Song of the ...

Was just wonderin' (no pun intended here btw) if maybe you've been hangin' with spence lately, cinecrazy?

• Haha 4

Well, Spence's powers of prognostication turned out be prescient after a few weeks. So, I hope Mr. Wonder is taking care of himself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sewhite2000 said:

Well, Spence's powers of prognostication turned out be prescient after a few weeks. So, I hope Mr. Wonder is taking care of himself.

Yep, and especially so because the great songwriter and recording artist is only 70 y/o.

(...and 70 now days is much too young to "leave the building")

• Like 1

To the OP, I'd be flattered that someone took the time to think of me in this way, even if they were mistaken.  No harm, no foul.  Certainly no need for an apology, so much as a retraction.

• Thanks 1