Princess of Tap

Eddie Haskell/ AKA Ken Osmond has died

it was called the jelly roll.

personally I prefer jelly filled krimpets

:D

Jelly Krimpets — Tastykake

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Allhallowsday said:

Yeah, it's that music played every time Wally walks in with that haircut.  HA!  I remember when MY older brother tried walking in the house with that "oil mop".  :D Mom yanked him by the ear to the kitchen sink and washed it out with Fels Naphtha soap.  The only time we've known her to use that soap for something other than washing our mouths out with when we'd slip up and cuss in front of her.  ;) 

Thanks for those clips.  I've always loved that episode.  :D 

Sepiatone

On 5/22/2020 at 11:49 PM, NipkowDisc said:

it was called the jelly roll.

personally I prefer jelly filled krimpets

:D

Jelly Krimpets — Tastykake

Looks like a jelly filled Twinkie. 

On 5/23/2020 at 12:21 PM, Sepiatone said:

Yeah, it's that music played every time Wally walks in with that haircut.  HA!  I remember when MY older brother tried walking in the house with that "oil mop".  :D Mom yanked him by the ear to the kitchen sink and washed it out with Fels Naphtha soap.  The only time we've known her to use that soap for something other than washing our mouths out with when we'd slip up and cuss in front of her.  ;) 

Thanks for those clips.  I've always loved that episode.  :D 

Sepiatone

Good grief! That naphtha soap sounds horrible! We got the strap when we were overly bad and I think now that I preferred it. Naphtha soap. EW!

19 hours ago, Janet0312 said:

Good grief! That naphtha soap sounds horrible! We got the strap when we were overly bad and I think now that I preferred it. Naphtha soap. EW!

We didn't get the soap just for being bad, only when our language got out of hand.  

My Mom had a phrase she often used as a warning:  "You'll be sitting SIX INCHES HIGHER........"  Y'know,I was never sure what she meant by that, but something about the tone of her voice and look on her face when she said it made me realize I really didn't want to find out.  ;)

Sepiatone

...In the 70s, the rock star Alice Cooper (" School's Out ", etcetera) I believe let circulate a - false - rumor that he was the grown-up Ken Osmond!

That's funny. A very similar urban legend sprang up years later that Marilyn Manson was actually Paul from The Wonder Years.

I wish The Wonder Years would play somewhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Janet0312 said:

I wish The Wonder Years would play somewhere.

The Wonder Years is on Hulu.

According to Alice Cooper he did an interview and told the reporter that as a teenager he was a real

Eddie Haskell, meaning he was kind of a juvie. Somehow that turned into he actually  played Eddie

Haskell on LITB. Listen baby, you really wouldn't understand. :)

4 hours ago, speedracer5 said:

The Wonder Years is on Hulu.

How much does that cost? It ought to be on MeTV.