Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Film with Fontainebleau Hotel in it

These are IMDB entries up to 1970, known to have a location of "Fontainebleau".  These are just the most likely.  The search also brought up a bunch of less likely stuff shot in France which I didn't post, but could if need be.  I didn't consider any of the other details.

1955    "The Colgate Comedy Hour" (1950) {(#5.14)}   
1959    A Hole in the Head (1959)    USA
1960    Frank Sinatra's Welcome Home Party for Elvis Presley (1960) (TV)    USA
1960    The Bellboy (1960)    USA
1964    Goldfinger (1964)    UK
1965    The Aqua Varities (1965) (TV)    USA
1967    Tony Rome (1967)    USA

Let me get this straight.  You have a still or stills, and these are enlargements, so that's how you know it's the Fontainbleau without knowing what movie it is.  Right?

ok.  I think I'm getting closer.  You saw this on a Whose Line fan site, but you don't know what the movie is.  If it came from an actual show, you might be able to find the credits for the show.  That will get you the movie title.  Once you have the title, you can find the cast and perhaps identify the actors.

I think the problem is that the UK producers didn't credit most (any?) of these films/TV shows on their show, and the fan site is identifying the original properties.  Not sure if the US version credited them or not.

21 minutes ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

Umm ok...  I don't get Txfilmfan's apparently telepathic connection to Whose Line, but proceed...  :D

Just follow the (hyper)links on the images...

No telepathy or magic required...

2 minutes ago, Steven Solsak said:

like how?

Right click on any image and select Open Link in New Window/tab.  The URL for the image shows up in the address bar of the browser.  Some of your earlier posts/questions, which I had answered, pointed directly to the WLIIA fan site

18 minutes ago, txfilmfan said:

Right click on any image and select Open Link in New Window/tab.  The URL for the image shows up in the address bar of the browser.  Some of your earlier posts/questions, which I had answered, pointed directly to the WLIIA fan site

Okay, maybe earlier posts from this OP did.  As in one or more of those pics may have had direct links to an actual website (i.e.  pic was "hotlinked").  The OP pics on this thread are just hosted on TCM's partner website for this forum.

1 hour ago, Steven Solsak said:

and in the clip it had The guy in the second photo push the girl in the pool 

What clip?  Where?  Are you able post a direct link to either that clip, or where you harvested these images from?

Okay I have downloaded and removed the unnecessary game show audio and associated BS.  Here is just the video clip in question.

http://moviecollectoroh.com/tmp/Whose Line Is It Anyway S16EP6_edit.mp4

Edit: here is a second clip from the OP, possibly another question/a different movie??  Somebody ought to know these... :D

http://moviecollectoroh.com/tmp/Whose Line Is It Anyway S16EP3_edit.mp4

• 2 weeks later...