Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

CNN's chris cuomo expresses support for rioting

chris cuomo made me wanna retch yesterday. at every opportunity he made a sickening point of stressing that the rioters were a mix of everyone and not just black americans. and on MSNBC they started stressing that none of the rioting was acceptable. geez ya think? so here's this schtootz cuomo on his on the air apology tour for rioting while he's talking to nick Valencia who is downstairs covering the trashing of the CNN Center by rioters.

the mayor of Atlanta I am proud of her because she said the rioters of her city SHOULD BE ASHAMED! she said they dishonor George Floyd which is exactly what Trump has said.

:)

there's one liberal who refuses to kiss up to insanity. good for her.

and the mayor of minneapolis who looks like a scuzzy unkept Justin trudeau is an absolute disgrace to his office.

when does he start passing out fast food takeout to the rioters?

He was talking about protestors, not rioters.  There is a distinction.   Trump encouraged the people of Iran to protest if not riot against their government and said that the freedom of the press should be protected in that country.  I take it you agree with that but not the right to protest in America.  Though it should be done peacefully.

It will be interesting to see who the people who were arrested actually are.  It appears that they were not from the area.

And what gets me is all this talk about punishments for the police and the protestors but very little talk about doing anything about the underlying problem in America.  You never hear your fearless leader talk about that, do you.

• Thanks 1

This could be shaping up as a Reichstag story designed to get Trump re-elected

Mayor Carter said EVERY person arrested last night during the protests was from out of state. The governor said it is at least 80 percent, and that they will begin releasing the names. Dept of Safety Commissioner John Harrington says they are contract-tracing arrestees:

He adds that white nationalist groups are posting messages promoting going to Minneapolis to “get our loot on” and cause mayhem. He says they will investigate those using the outrage over the murder of George Floyd as a “cover” for illegal activity

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

He was talking about protestors, not rioters.  There is a distinction.   Trump encouraged the people of Iran to protest if not riot against their government and said that the freedom of the press should be protected in that country.  I take it you agree with that but not the right to protest in America.  Though it should be done peacefully.

It will be interesting to see who the people who were arrested actually are.  It appears that they were not from the area.

And what gets me is all this talk about punishments for the police and the protestors but very little talk about doing anything about the underlying problem in America.  You never hear your fearless leader talk about that, do you.

The CNN coverage was interesting,  especially the Don Lemon show.     It might be the oddest news coverage I have ever seen.

There is Don (in a little box to the left) talking with black politicians and activist about what happened to Floyd.   Stressing over and over again,   the knee to the head,,,, the violent act by that racist cop,,,,etc....

While all the rest of the screen is what is talking place on the ground with the 'protest':   CNN showed  it all;  the fires,  the burning of the police station,,,  the looting,  the bottles being throw a police,  the police all lined up in riot gear,,,etc....       

I only watched Cuomo for a few minutes;   the part I saw is that he was singling out the race of the so called 'protesters';     I.e. that,,  see that guy isn't black,,,, that is important,  because he is there just to loot and not to protest',,.     Of course one could see black people looting,,,,  maybe some were there to do a little of both?     Of course most were peaceful,  but showing peaceful people is boring. 

I understand what Cuomo was trying to do,   but I don't think anyone can split that hair successfully.    

14 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

The CNN coverage was interesting,  especially the Don Lemon show.     It might be the oddest news coverage I have ever seen.

There is Don (in a little box to the left) talking with black politicians and activist about what happened to Floyd.   Stressing over and over again,   the knee to the head,,,, the violent act by that racist cop,,,,etc....

While all the rest of the screen is what is talking place on the ground with the 'protest':   CNN showed  it all;  the fires,  the burning of the police station,,,  the looting,  the bottles being throw a police,  the police all lined up in riot gear,,,etc....       

I only watched Cuomo for a few minutes;   the part I saw is that he was singling out the race of the so called 'protesters';     I.e. that,,  see that guy isn't black,,,, that is important,  because he is there just to loot and not to protest',,.     Of course one could see black people looting,,,,  maybe some were there to do a little of both?     Of course most were peaceful,  but showing peaceful people is boring. 

I understand what Cuomo was trying to do,   but I don't think anyone can split that hair successfully.    

I'm now hearing that right wing groups are organizing to join in on these protests with the intent on disruption, violence and looting.  Apparently cell phone footage is showing that most of these people are white.

• Haha 1

I just think that protesters who riot lose their moral high ground if they ever really had any to begin with. prior to last nite's festivities some were saying the arrest of Chauvin  and charges were not enough.

the left wants payback. they want a lynching and never mind the law and due process.

the left believes they can pontificate about racial injustice and then afterwards go nuts in the streets.

to conservatives that's just some kinda two-faced BS.

:)

• Haha 1

I saw some of Cuomo last night. He was simply pointing out that different people are there for

different reasons: some are protesting, others just like to have some fun, others are looting,

etc. Diversity, baby. One scene showed folks taking high-octane frappuccinos out of a Starbucks

after it was broken into. Big deal. 

40 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I saw some of Cuomo last night. He was simply pointing out that different people are there for

different reasons: some are protesting, others just like to have some fun, others are looting,

etc. Diversity, baby. One scene showed folks taking high-octane frappuccinos out of a Starbucks

after it was broken into. Big deal. 

Trump just withheld money from a foreign nation unless that nation assisted in attacking his political opponent.     Big deal! 

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Trump just withheld money from a foreign nation unless that nation assisted in attacking his political opponent.     Big deal! 

Donny doing or saying something stupid...again. I'd call that no big deal.

"Thanks for laying siege to our building, guys" :lol: