Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

President Trump, a man America can be proud of

a wonderful long overdue speech for America.
law and order for a country starving for it and finally a man with the guts to make it happen.
I loved it when he said of the weak dem politicians that "we will solve their problem for them."
forget about november Donny is winning reelection now.
:)

Trump knew that people like you would love his Law and Order President shtick.

Still feeling a sense of relief when he ordered a peaceful protest of Americans broken up with rubber bullets and gas so he could have a photo op in front of a church?

If this same thing happened in China the world would protest. But when your Bone Spurs President does it in your country you applaud.

The man has nothing but his re-election in November on his mind. "Hey, everybody, look how tough I am and stop talking about my covid 19 screwup!"

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

The msm is making a big mistake siding with a mob of anarchists because George Floyd's death does not justify it. nothing does.

TomJH did not post this but I love bold lettering.

Jay Inslee, the governor of Washington, astutely commented on trump today as being  someone who has built his whole political career on racism.

trump has been successful because racism is not just endemic to the United States--

Institutionalized Racism is the actual political and financial foundation of the United States as physically seen in Black Slavery.

Victimising the Central Park 5 and spearheading the birther movement were trump's inroads to national political power.

A lot of people have been racist all their lives, like trump oh, but he decided to weaponize his racism to promote himself into a national power position--

not just to hurt non-white people--

but also to gain personal access to federal monies and advantages for his international businesses.

42 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

a wonderful long overdue speech for America.
law and order for a country starving for it and finally a man with the guts to make it happen.
I loved it when he said of the weak dem politicians that "we will solve their problem for them."
forget about november Donny is winning reelection now.

OH......ya mean "BUNKER BABY" ?

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

ALERT:  ''FAKE POSTER"

-_-

Nipkow isn't a fake poster.     He post what he believes.    Unlike you where 99% of what you post are the comments of others.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Dictator trump trying to take the First Amendment away from American citizens.

Like Dracula goes back into his coffin in the morning,

trump goes back into the bunker every night--

Scared to Death of high school and college kids who are demanding civil rights for all Americans.

The coward may have gotten an out with a fake bone spur certificate before--

But he's not going to be able to buy his way out of the American people confronting him and demanding that he stop trying to strip them of their constitutional rights.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

DvUGrnpj_bigger.jpg

The President is committing war crimes on domestic soil. Our soldiers didn't sign up to kill Americans.

6:52 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter Web App

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

K19DRpji_bigger.jpg

This was a peaceful protest. And they are using tear gas. In the United States. In front of the White House.

6:44 PM · Jun 1, 2020·Twitter Web App

trump's chapter in American history will be entitled:

"The 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue 

Coward in the Bunker"

45 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I noticed that you avoided making any comment about your Law and Order President (who hid in a bunker recently when protesters were outside) who just okayed tear gassing peaceful protesters outsider the White House - all in the name of a photo op.

You support a blatant  authoritarian President.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Nipkow isn't a fake poster.     He post what he believes.    Unlike you where 99% of what you post are the comments of others.

He posted his own words and attributed it to a quote from another.  That's a fake poster.

• Thanks 2

58 minutes ago, TomJH said:

I noticed that you avoided making any comment about your Law and Order President (who hid in a bunker recently when protesters were outside) who just okayed tear gassing peaceful protesters outsider the White House - all in the name of a photo op.

I guess he wants America to become like North Korea or Russia or Iran.  Just so long as Donald Trump is at the helm he is content to destroy his own Republic.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

Tom, I think people who support fascist leaders have a sense of being inferior themselves.

Their low self-esteem  forces them to live vicariously through a prototype strong man or strong woman dictator who

Has no respect for others,

Has no respect for democracy or civil liberties and

who can insult and punish people the way they wish they could,

if they had any guts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Tom, I think people who support fascist leaders have a sense of being inferior themselves.

Their low self-esteem  forces them to live vicariously through a prototype strong man or strong woman dictator who

Has no respect for others,

Has no respect for democracy or civil liberties and

who can insult and punish people the way they wish they could,

if they had any guts.

Let's face it, a lot of the people who feel reassured by supporting a "strong man" in charge feel like mice in their own lives.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Let's face it, a lot of the people who feel reassured by supporting a "strong man" in charge feel like mice in their own lives.

Losers who like to troll people with an education, etc.  It's there 'you people' moment and they feel that Trump is the champion of all that.

But as Trump's biographer has said, his supporters would be the last type of person on earth that he would actually befriend.  It's all a big con.  He truly loathes people like his supporters.  

Just now, Bogie56 said:

Losers who like to troll people with an education, etc.  It's there 'you people' moment and they feel that Trump is the champion of all that.

But as Trump's biographer has said, his supporters would be the last type of person on earth that he would actually befriend.  It's all a big con.  He truly loathes people like his supporters.  

I wonder if P. T. Barnum laughed at all the yokels who paid money to see his shows. Sure as heck he didn't want to hang out with them.

16 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

trump inherited $450 million dollars and has spent his whole life with servants, so he probably does look down his nose at the

SSI, Medicaid, food stamp,  rural, unemployed lower class white Americans who support him.

It's so sad too, because it's the Democratic party that has worked hard, to arrange all those benefits for the rural white poor people in America.

And for a fact, that includes the white working poor and working-class in suburban and urban America.

Why they support trump and other Republican candidates against their own best interests is not just sad--

it's downright stupid.

f_mo_trump_bible_200601_1920x1080.focal-

"Look at me, my evangelical base, I stand me for you, I ignore the problems of blacks, and even I hold a Bible in my hand (without getting struck by a bolt of lightning). Remember this image and vote for me in November."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TomJH said:

I wonder if P. T. Barnum laughed at all the yokels who paid money to see his shows. Sure as heck he didn't want to hang out with them.

Trumpy Bear, morbidly obtuse as always. 

All of this started back in 2012 when Obama was President, and he did nothing about it while he played golf for 333 days. Look up when the first protests started, in was Trayvon Martin and Obama was missing in action.  Nothing for 8 years on anything, then he leaves office and starts Obamagate.

In the movies . . .

f120842cb5d10a9755734e7368d64456.jpg

"Strength and Honour"

In the White House today . . .

trump_with_bible.jpg

Fake Strength and No Honour

Reports are that this "warrior" President was embarrassed with media coverage that he had hid in a White House bunker when protesters were outside the WH gates so demanded a photo op outside the WH grounds. This involved trampling on the first amendment rights (which he claimed to protect) of peaceful protesters by clearing them out of the way with tear gas and stun grenades.

I repeat, this President turned police on HIS OWN PEOPLE!!! Shades of Tiananmon Square! By the way, the Chinese and Russian press are loving all of this, as well as every authoritarian leader in the world.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

He posted his own words and attributed it to a quote from another.  That's a fake poster.

BS;    He posted this right under it: TomJH did not post this but I love bold lettering.

He is just lazy or stupid when it comes to changing the size of the font.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

BS;    He posted this right under it: TomJH did not post this but I love bold lettering.

He is just lazy or stupid when it comes to changing the size of the font.

The entire response was a joke BTW.