Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
David Guercio

The World Television Premire Of Disney’s Moana On The Wonderful World Of Disney 2020

I hope this isn’t a silly question.  But does anyone know if you could watch the ABC World Television Premire of Disney’s Moana on The Wonderful World Of Disney from May 20th?  I missed it.  I tried the ABC App and ABC.com and couldn’t find it and I love The Wonderful World Of Disney too.  I’ve got it tivoed from last week though.  It was Thur The Dark World.  So that’s the good news.  The second installment of the Thur franchise.  So if anyone knows if you could watch the presentation of Moana?  Please let me know.  So I could catch up.  I tried YouTube too.  But it’s only got the opening with Dwayne The Rock Johnson.  If you can’t watch it online?   Then.  I’ll watch the opening and I’ll watch it on Disney+.  I would love to try to watch the Wonderful World Of Disney presentation online though.  Thank you.

I don't have any of the Disney streaming services, but MOANA has aired on ABC's Freeform channel. For awhile they showed it regularly, but since Disney+ came along,....not so much. They even aired COCO once back in February, but never again since then.

3 hours ago, David Guercio said:

I hope this isn’t a silly question.  

Not at all.