Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spence

DESPITE BEING ON WOBBLY LEGS RIGHT NOW, BET ON TRUMP WINNING AGAIN

As I wrote on heading & despite current drawbacks, DONALD TRUMP is still an ABSOLUTE to win again!

don't know if i'm even bothering to vote since first time in 1984 & REAGAN?

REMEMBER WRITE IN CANDUDATE & COMIC PAT PAULSEN?

HELL, THOUGH WE ARE POLAR OPPOSITES POLITICALLY ONLY, I JUST MIGHT CHUCK THE LOT & OF COURSE HAS NO CHANCE, GOTTA GO WITH YOUR CONSCIENCE   M.A.D.O.N.N.A

TRUMP IS REALLY SCREWING UP WITH THESE CRIMINAL RIOTERS SAS WELL!?

9 minutes ago, spence said:

You mean screwing up with the peaceful protestors who he vowed to protect in his speech while they were being gassed at the same time.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, spence said:

It's true there are a lot of white supremacists in the United States. So he certainly could still get a lot of votes.

My own candidates for all-time greatest US president's to date>

FDR, LINCOLN, REAGAN & JFK, STALIN-(just playing here of course)

VS. The worst yet>

ANDREW JOHNSON-(not JACKSON), JAMES BUCHANAN, MILLARD FILLMORE, FRANKIN PIERCE & LBJ

6 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

You mean screwing up with the peaceful protestors who he vowed to protect in his speech while they were being gassed at the same time.

most people, especially young one's don't truly know what amn all out CURFEW means anymore-(matter of fact sent another pal o'mine) of l960's,etc

but, in many countries, especially banana republics, CURFEW meant you cannot even be on the street after it, unless you had papers-(something like Martial lsaw) in Chili as just one example CURFEW breakers were shot & or inprisonned for yrs if they broke it! AS JUT OPNE EXAMPLE SEE THE 1982 FILM MISSING

& I DO THINK THE GUY WAS MURDERED!

They already know approx. 70% were hired & members of ANTIFA brought it, like most riots in our era

GEORGE SOROS who now owns CNN is the guy who finances it all

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, spence said:

They already know approx. 70% were hired & members of ANTIFA brought it, like most riots in our era

Twitter has confirmed that they have withdrawn the ANTIFA accounts that were encouraging violence.  It turns out that they were being run by WHITE SUPREMACISTS posing as ANTIFA.

Stop drinking that Kool Aid, bud.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, spence said:

Plus Soros was the guy who planned the car "accident" that cost Sammy Davis Jr. his eye.

34 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Plus Soros was the guy who planned the car "accident" that cost Sammy Davis Jr. his eye.

Wasn't he behind the White Sox throwing the World Series too?

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Wouldn't surprise me at all. Say it ain't so, George. 

• Haha 1

The rioters who took advantage of the peaceful protests have given Trump an advantage I assume. While the majority of protesters are by far peaceful, what Fox news viewers will see is the looting ONLY and it will push more into Trump's court.

15 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

if so you scooped me pal   but the game was in 1919, please elaborate on Sammy though?

22 minutes ago, Det Jim McLeod said:

A gentleman's bet?

YOU GOT IT BUDDY!   Once the 2 get on stage together, as in 1916, that will be it for BIDEN, who seems an ok guy for a politician My mom liked him around '72 up in Delaware a couple dances she says they had  Being a fmr NYC Rockett helped

DIG THIS ONE, MY GIRL MADONMNA met TRUMP once around 1990 at a huge party & though i'm IN LOVE WITH HER I KNOW HER FAULTS & of all people she said DONALD was an egomaniac!

Like she's one to talk, likely the clashing of the two bigge4st egos was pt of it, she's not as bad now though & a lot smarter too!

OJ is another in love with himself by the way

Jim McLeod was his character in the great 1951 DETECTIVE STORY correct?

21 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Twitter has confirmed that they have withdrawn the ANTIFA accounts that were encouraging violence.  It turns out that they were being run by WHITE SUPREMACISTS posing as ANTIFA.

Stop drinking that Kool Aid, bud.

WHAT DOES COOL AID HAVE TODO WITH ANYTHING THOUGH, ALWAYS HEAR THAT ABOUT RAGING LIBERALS, I'M MORE LIKE SINATRA, TRACY WHEN IT COMES TO  POLITICS

I ONLY VOTED REPUBLICAN TWICE SINCE 1984

THESE THINGS ARE BLACK AND WHITE, LIKE LIFE A FREY AREA

CNN IS DISPICABLE THESEDAYS, ULTRA LEFTISTS   WHEN TURNERINIATTED TO STATION IT WAS TO BE "WORLD NEWS?

10 hours ago, Sukhov said:

The rioters who took advantage of the peaceful protests have given Trump an advantage I assume. While the majority of protesters are by far peaceful, what Fox news viewers will see is the looting ONLY and it will push more into Trump's court.

AS CNN IS AL:L ABNTI TRUMP, FOX IS PRO    Should be down the middle like EDWARD R. MURROW-(l908-65) & CRONKITE

RATHER WAS THE FIRST TO PUT A PIN ON THINGS

(P.S. anybody else ever see the pitch perfect GEORGE CLOONEY film GOOD NIGHT & GOOD LUCK?(

4 hours ago, spence said:

Jim McLeod was his character in the great 1951 DETECTIVE STORY correct?

Yes, do you think Natalie Wood and Kirk Douglas would have been a cute couple?

• Thanks 1

Just now, Det Jim McLeod said:

Yes, do you think Natalie Wood and Kirk Douglas would have been a cute couple?

BY NO MEANS FUNNY BUDDY, please no jokes about that pal   A MAMMOTHLY TOUCHY SUBJECT SI(NCE SHE WENT ON NOV 29th, 1981   THOUGH I TRULY ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT-(now common knowledge) A FEW YRS AGO!!!

WAS IT MEANT TO BE A GAG THOUGH?

AS MUCH AS "IN LOVE" WITH LOUISE-(MADONNA) NATALIE IS STILL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE EVEN MY EX COULD'T HOLD A CANDLE IRIS LOOKED LIKE PENELOPE CRUZ & WOULD BE 49 NOW