Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spence

MANY U.S. PRESIDENT'S HAVE BEEN PLAYED IN THE MOVIES, WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE FOR TRUMP?

A. Baldwin of course is the first to portray TRUMP due to SNL, but what others would you cast?

Personally like Steven Colbert's version of Trump over Alec Baldwin's.  Since I find nothing redeeming about his character, I can't think of any actor who might attempt it.  I think Oliver Stone might be a good director and he could cast Trump (did well with Josh Brolin as W).  If we delve into the past, possibly Sydney Greenstreet or Walter Connelly (sp?) or Eugene Pallette.  It would be interesting to see Jack Nicholson play him (if he were still able).  For his wife, I'm drawing a blank.  He has had so many people in and out of his cabinet, etc., that you could have a star-studded disaster movie.  

s-l225.jpg

If he had lived Tom Gilson might have been a good choice.  They would be around the same age.  Here he is in The Crowded Sky (1960) with the exact same hair cut as the Donald has now.

Bozo. You might have to change the hair color a tad.

• Haha 1

Tons of U.S. president's have been played over the yars, who would you like to see cast as TRUMP?

FINEST LINCOLN>*D. DAY-LEWIS in LINCOLN

FDR>RALPH BELLAMY in SUNRISE AT CAMPOBELLO

JFK-(talk about a lot!)>BRUCE GREENWOOD in THRTEEN DAYS

REAGAN ????

WASHINGTON> ??? YOU PICK IT

NIXON>ANTHONY HOPKINS in NIXON

LBJ???

JOHN ADAMS in tv mini-series ADAMS  PAUL GIAMATTI

Could it be a barn animal?