Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

a sample of what white americans are being asked to swallow by the msm in the nane of racial justice

this morning I had cnn on and they had this perfectly horrid young black woman on and she is just venting all over the place.

she's raging "don't talk to us about looters. you're the looters! you've been looting our people for 400 years!

THAT is what liberals are asking sane white americans to cozy up to.

HATE.

because of all the slaves we personally flogged more than 150 years ago, right?

liberals have some pretty funny ideas about the human lifespan.

Have you seen many of the guests and hosts on Fox News?   Or heard Alt Right talk show hosts.  HATE is all they peddle in.  Or your Darling Donald?!? He talks HATE almost as much as his ratings and crowd sizes.  The GOP and the Right peddle Almost exclusively in HATE along  With FEAR!  

BUT, since these people are largely white, that makes their HATE ok with you!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

this morning I had cnn on and they had this perfectly horrid young black woman on and she is just venting all over the place.

she's raging "don't talk to us about looters. you're the looters! you've been looting our people for 400 years!

THAT is what liberals are asking sane white americans to cozy up to.

HATE.

because of all the slaves we personally flogged more than 150 years ago, right?

liberals have some pretty funny ideas about the human lifespan.

Yeah, what right do they have to feel upset about being whipped way-back-when and then to be subjugated and targeted by police even today?  

They speak up about it and you call it HATE.  Got your hood back from the dry cleaners, Nipkow?  It's no wonder that you are on the same page as Trump no matter how  bad he reveals himself to be.   He's turned over the rock you've been living under and set you free.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Yeah, what right do they have to feel upset about being whipped way-back-when and then to be subjugated and targeted by police even today?  

They speak up about it and you call it HATE.  Got your hood back from the dry cleaners, Nipkow?  It's no wonder that you are on the same page as Trump no matter how  bad he reveals himself to be.   He's turned over the rock you've been living under and set you free.

The haters were always there but Trump's Presidency has emboldened them now to scream that hate at the top of their lungs. They take comfort that one of their own is now in the Oval Office. No wonder they turn a blind eye to his incompetence and outrages. When are they likely to get anything so low (and so like themselves) in that position of power again?

Those who proudly talk about their skin colour, while denouncing the protests of others of a different skin colour who have felt oppressed because of it, are feeling a threat to their racial "superiority" and "rights" as "real" Americans. A lot of black men were strung up in the past (usually at night) because of that same white fear/arrogance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Even Obama said that they had NO right to use violence or destroy property.   

I fail to understand why 'this'  (does the ends justify the means)  is causing divisions between Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers. 

As for those that hate;    uh,  come on folks,  BOTH side hate.    This is true with the ME-Too movement as well;   I.e. that there are SOME  women (a very small minority) that are full of hate towards all men and don't believe in due-process.      E.g.  In Los Angeles there is a known undercurrent about how SOME in the black community feel towards the Dem Jewish power structure (e.g. the mayor is Jewish).       

Again, I fail to understand why liberals can't just acknowledge that.      (even if Nipknow is off on another nonsensical immature hate all-thing-libs tangent).

20 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Even Obama said that they had NO right to use violence or destroy property.   

I fail to understand why 'this'  (does the ends justify the means)  is causing divisions between Trump supporters and anti-Trumpers. 

As for those that hate;    uh,  come on folks,  BOTH side hate.    This is true with the ME-Too movement as well;   I.e. that there are SOME  women (a very small majority) that are full of hate towards all men and don't believe in due-process.      E.g.  In Los Angeles there is a known undercurrent about how SOME in the black community feel towards the Dem Jewish power structure (e.g. the mayor is Jewish).       

Again, I fail to understand why liberals can't just acknowledge that.      (even if Nipknow is off on another nonsensical immature hate all-thing-libs tangent).

This liberal has acknowledged time and again that there is no excuse for violence.

As an outsider I find it disturbing that Americans see each other as the enemy.  My main problem with the GOP and Trump is that they are an intolerant bunch.   You should watch this to the END.  It's Ontario's Premier Doug Ford, who is a conservative.  JakeHolman boasted that he was Canada's Donald Trump in Trumpism In Canada ...