Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spence

FIRST IT WAS COVID 19 NOW THE RIOTS!!!

CNN especially is having a field day, what will reporting on things vs dwelling on them

LOOK UP GEORGE SOROS

These rioters are a[ppprox 70% ANTIFA

then this makes to riots/;looters even worse!   a protestor is one thing, once they start stealing from ruglar folks & not banks, they are thieves & rioters

BY THE WAY I AM A NEW JUNKIE

LOOK AT THE EVER PRESENT FOOTAGE ONLINE OF THE 1960's RIOTS & NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE  Matter of fact sent a bunch to a very liberal NYC college professor of mine & he was even stunned at the difference!

Do you think NIXON, REAGAN woulda tolerated riots outside THE WHITE HOUSE? Or even that piece of....LBJ

NOT THAT WE MUST ACT LIKE STALIN, BUT THERE IS A HAPPY MEDIU*M HERE

Also to my movie buddy BOGIE56, also sent him about 4 clips of the superbly made 1988 MISSISSIPPI BURNING ($35) TO ILLUSTRATE THE MASSIVE CONTRAST   WASAN'T HACKMAN SUPERB AS USUAL IN IT THOUGH?

BOGIE56, know you hate TRUMP, but are you on the side of these rioters?  Within a week they will forget, just like I forecasted about covid, though I predicted the latter about a month ago

11 minutes ago, spence said:

then this makes to riots/;looters even worse!   a protestor is one thing, once they start stealing from ruglar folks & not banks, they are thieves & rioters

BY THE WAY I AM A NEW JUNKIE

Spence you don't come off as a news junkie.   In fact far from it;  A news junkie,  unlike a drug junkie,  isn't hooked on ONE source but many,  many different ones,   each with their own bias and slant (since all of us are bias, and therefore all media is bias).

Instead you come off only as a Fox news addict.  

Just now, jamesjazzguitar said:

Spence you don't come off as a news junkie.   In fact far from it;  A news junkie,  unlike a drug junkie,  isn't hook on ONE source but many,  many different ones each with their own bias and slant (since all of us are bias, and therefore all media is bias).

Instead you come off only as a Fox news addict.  

NOPE, I watch them all    thanks though    Woulda been nice for these stations, or at least 1 of them to cover more on THE LAST TRUE AMERICAN COWBOYS & HEROES  the guys that just shot into space though

Just now, spence said:

NOPE, I watch them all    thanks though    Woulda been nice for these stations, or at least 1 of them to cover more on THE LAST TRUE AMERICAN COWBOYS & HEROES  the guys that just shot into space though

Fox News is tied to TRUMP, as CNN is to SOROS  There is no in between anymore, like a WALTER CRONKITE IOR EDWARD MURROW

Both networks are now rigged as PRO WRESTLING

51 minutes ago, spence said:

CNN especially is having a field day, what will reporting on things vs dwelling on them

LOOK UP GEORGE SOROS

These rioters are a[ppprox 70% ANTIFA

f?id=4b028fcc0000000000079097

33 minutes ago, spence said:

Both networks are now rigged as PRO WRESTLING

Pro wrestling is now rigged as a 3 ring circus.  Remember when it actually was...

5ec9242ed007d.preview.jpg?crop=429,429,9

43 minutes ago, spence said:

BOGIE56, know you hate TRUMP, but are you on the side of these rioters?  Within a week they will forget, just like I forecasted about covid, though I predicted the latter about a month ago

99% of the PROTESTORS are doing so peacefully.  And more each day.  I would say it is a convenient right wing thing to call the RIOTERS.

I believe in protest but not riots.