Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spence

NOW THE WANT TO DEFUND THE POLICE???

Anybody hear this newest one just yesterday, where politicians are involved in defunding the cops?

Not everyone has guns as I do-(though firmly against auto weapons in the hands of civilians  No reason someone needs an AR15!

I only own 3 handguns

if the criminals are in the city streets and suburbs creating chaos and killing people ... that AR15 will be the equalizer and put many of the criminals out of business for good ... 

Jake

30 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

if the criminals are in the city streets and suburbs creating chaos and killing people ... that AR15 will be the equalizer and put many of the criminals out of business for good ... 

Jake

OWN ONE JAKE? I STILL WANT A REG RIFLE-(Winchester 73 would be perfecto!)  own 3 pistols, one I used to wear on my ankle, the '38   But couldn't contiue the CWP payments

YOU'D LIKE THE OTHE GUN THOUGH, 38 AS WELL, BUT WESTERN STYLE

8 minutes ago, spence said:

OWN ONE JAKE? I STILL WANT A REG RIFLE-(Winchester 73 would be perfecto!)  own 3 pistols, one I used to wear on my ankle, the '38

NOPE ... BUT MY BROTHER HAS A COUPLE ... HE'S MORE THAN CAPABLE AT GETTING ME  READY TO  USE  IT ... I OWN AN OLD SCHOOL .38 PISTOL ...I'M NO ALARMIST ... BUT IF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON TV WITH LIBERAL MAYORS NOT DEFENDING BUSINESS OWNERS AND PERSONS IN CITIES  DOESN'T GIVE YOU PAUSE .... WELL ...

7 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

NOPE ... BUT MY BROTHER HAS A COUPLE ... HE'S MORE THAN CAPABLE AT GETTING ME  READY TO  USE  IT ... I OWN AN OLD SCHOOL .38 PISTOL ...I'M NO ALARMIST ... BUT IF WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN ON TV AND LIBERAL MAYORS NOT DEFENDING BUSINESS OWNERS AND PERSONS IN CITIES  DOESN'T GIVE YOU PAUSE .... WELL …

same as my main gun right  is it a black snub nose like coops used to use we and I heard cwp's shout up to

$80 to $100 do you know?  Ors was $60.00 got 4 one day same place & a cwp then (l999/2000) was $60.00

EVER WANT A RIFLE WITHOUT A SCOPE, JUST A NORMAL RIFLE?

Just now, spence said:

EVER WANT A RIFLE WITHOUT A SCOPE, JUST A NORMAL RIFLE?

NOT REALLY ... I'M NOT A HUNTER ...  BUT I SUPPORT HUNTERS ...MY OUTDOOR PURSUIT IS FISHING ... ESPECIALLY LARGEMOUTH  BASS FISHING ... DID YOU KNOW TED WILLIAMS WAS A GREAT FISHERMAN? ....AND OF COURSE HEMINGWAY ...

14 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

NOT REALLY ... I'M NOT A HUNTER ...  BUT I SUPPORT HUNTERS ...MY OUTDOOR PURSUIT IS FISHING ... ESPECIALLY LARGEMOUTH  BASS FISHING ... DID YOU KNOW TED WILLIAMS WAS A GREAT FISHERMAN? ....AND OF COURSE HEMINGWAY ...

HEMIGWAY-(all time A #1 witer in my book) ADORED THE SEA  BIg-TIME! Butgot to be more of an sob the older & drunker he got  AS A KID IN 1977 IN KEY WEST MY DAD TOOK US TO HIS FMR HOUSE, CATS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE BUDDY!   BUT HE KILLED HIMSELF AT HIS MIDWEST HOME